Imagine 3

Y/n's turn us up and she was ready to dance with her other two twin sisters, she is the eldest and they are twins but Y/n was born singly! This is her outfit:

And this is the twins outfit, they have the same, yes:

 They all walked out and got ready and warmed up, "Ready girls?" Y/n asked and the twins nodded

 They all walked out and got ready and warmed up, "Ready girls?" Y/n asked and the twins nodded. They all sighed and the music began. (what they did is above ^)

Timeskip until everyone is done with their turns because I'm lazy, a. And, B: They are nice and don't just walk out on them!! GET YOUR EEFING HEADS OUT OF THE GUTTER

 Y/n walked into the house she shares with Sam, Colby, Aaron, Corey, Dyvon (idk how to spell it... sorry...), and Elton. (i know it's back then ok?) It can get a little crazy at times, but NO ONE pranks Y/n or even lets her see a prank. As far as her thoughts are, if she even sees a prank she is in the mega prank, and she would go hard. Y/n opened her car door after dropping off the twins. When she opened the front door, she was drenched by water from a bucket. Sam came around the corner with his back turned and his camera out. "Guys we got someone! Who is it? I hope it's not Y/n though. That would be bad!!!" He said to his camera and turned around and was shocked and terrified when he saw it was Y/n and not Colby or anyone else. "You owe me an iPhone 7. By the way." "WAIT!?! YOU HAD IT IN YOUR POCKET?!?!" "I didn't think that I would be drenched and in the prank war. How about that, Sam? I'm in the prank war now!" 
"Wait. No your not, not yet! WELCOME TO THE MEGA PRANK WARS!!!!" "Yeah, now I am, idiot! iPhone 7 also! Remember that blondey!!"

~~~~~~~~~~
One week later
~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n had the weekend off and no one but Sam knew she was in the prank war. Sam had forgotten, that one VERY important. Now she had actors moving Sam's things into a 'moving' truck, everything even his bed. Elton and everyone else was in on it and now knew that Y/n was in the war of pranks. Elton had hidden everyone's cameras and started to record on them. He was going to post it on TFIL but Y/n thinks that they should put it on Sam's channel instead and everyone also agrees. Sam went out to the store earlier and left his room unlocked, and open. Sam walked in and saw his things being moved. "Elton, what's going on? Why is my stuff being moved?" Elton fake sighed and then replied, "The landlord called and said you didn't pay rent this month and evicted you. Y/n you take his room, I'm sure you're tired of the guest room when you live here with us." "YASSSSSS," Y/n said whilst making a fist in the air and pulling it down to her side. Y/n then walked away and Sam followed suit. She moved her desk chair to Sam's now empty room, and then put it down. She turned around, and Sam's eyes went wide as he realized it was a prank and then moved her chair back to her room!

"I KNOW IT'S A PRANK EVERYONE! GET THE CAMERA IF YOUR RECORDING!" Sam said "You fell for it for a second, don't lie Sammy! OH YEAH! WELCOME TO THE MEGA PRANK WAR! You still owe me an iPhone 7 buddy!" Y/n yelled and everybody laughed, "He got me DRENCHED when coming home from the studio. I had my phone in my pocket, not wanting to be in the prank war, I have to practice choreography with the twins! Someone else can take my spot in the prank war, or just remove me from it!" Y/n yelled and walked out of Sam's room, then downstairs out the door. She drove to her sister's house and picked them up, "Why are you two wearing the same outfits AGAIN!?" 

Their outfit I'm lazy af sorry!:

Y/n's outfit:

"Ready girls? Today we're just practicing don't worry!" The twins nodded

"Ready girls? Today we're just practicing don't worry!" The twins nodded. "Rachel, Joce, do you guys need anything?" Rachel replied, "I need water, that's it. Joce?" "I would like some pizza hut afterward, but nothing now." (I'm putting myself in the story yes, my name has been revealed now ok? Don't be like "Oh haha 'Joce' that is a weird name!" My real name is Jocelyn and it means: Cheerful! OK?) Y/n laughed and nodded.

Colby looked at Sam and frowned. Y/n just left, and they don't know what to do. "She said, she didn't want to be in the prank war. ELTON STOP RECORDING! Does anyone know where she went?" Sam asked panicked and Elton put the camera down and stopped recording. Sam texted Y/n:

S= Sam Y-Y/n

S- Hey look, we can take you out if the prank war. Just tell us where you are? Who are you with?  Please tell us!

Y- Y/n is safe, Sam. No thanks to you, Sam! This is her little sister, Rachel! if you text her again right now, I will block you, I have Y/n's permission to. Oh, By the way, she is driving me and my twin to practice a dance. So shut up, SAM!

"Who texted me? You have permission to block them, don't worry." Y/n said as they pulled up to the twin's house:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TO BE CONTINUED!

TO BE CONTINUED!