Imagine 1 (Of the 'New' book)

So if you missed the last chapter I have changed the book. To just Sam no Colby, NO SOLBY (BUT I SHIP IT) sorry... Now on to the chapter!!!! Still not using P.O.Vs sorry if you want me to comment!

     Y/n stood there, in her bathroom of her and her boyfriend's bedroom. She was crying. Y/n found out something and now was crying. She didn't know how Sam, her husband would take it. If he would leave or if he would stay. "Babe, I'm home!" Sam yelled throughout their small house they share, perfect for two! Sam still does youtube so he goes to Colby's a lot. They still do abandon videos on the Sam and Colby channel, but now they were recording the missing Queen Mary video thing (ABOVE^ I just watched it and I'm about to cry legit)

"In here honey," Y/n called back from their bathroom, still a bit worried about Sam's reaction. Sam walked into the bathroom, only to find Y/n crying on the floor with something in her hand. "BABE!" Sam yelled and rushed to Y/n's side. Once he saw what she was holding he smiled. "Babe! Why are you crying? That's awesome!" Y/n had a pregnancy test in her hands. It was positive... Y/n was pregnant. "Wait you're not going to leave-leave me?" "No, no, no! Why would I do that?! I love you and I promised I would stay with you no matter what happened, remember?!" (not the vows he promised while they were dating!!!)

"I remember. I just think that since I'm only 20 and you are only 21 (that was weird to look up I felt like a stalker! I'M NOT THOUGH!!) and this house isn't big enough for three people and didn't you want to get a dog?" Y/n said/asked Sam and he smiled. "You know how I left the house yesterday 'recording' with Colby? I was actually house hunting with Colby and I bought one of them. Look," Sam said as he showed Y/n the new house he bought on his phone:

 Look," Sam said as he showed Y/n the new house he bought on his phone:

~~~~~~~~~~
Timespik to 5 years later
~~~~~~~~~~

"BE CAREFUL DADDY!" Kassie yelled as Sam chuckled and got in Colby's car. "I will honey. Wake up Mommy if you need anything ok Kass?" Kassie nodded and ran inside again. Kassie is Sam and Y/n's first kid and now she is almost 5 years old and Y/n is expecting again. "Sam she is so cute." Colby was called her 'uncle' and Kassie likes to call him that even though she knows they aren't blood-related because they look nothing alike. He has dark brown hair and she has very blonde short curly hair, like her father and mother, yes her mother has curly hair. Kassie ran over to their puppy and they played for an hour. (This is their dog btw)

 Y/n was awake upstairs and is stressed out because Sam left and she is nine months pregnant and about to pop and Sam just left and won't be back for an hour or two

 Y/n was awake upstairs and is stressed out because Sam left and she is nine months pregnant and about to pop and Sam just left and won't be back for an hour or two. Suddenly, she felt her water break and grabbed her things and then called a nanny for Kassie and drove herself to the hospital. Y/n had the lady at the desk to call Sam when she was giving birth and then Y/n was rushed to the delivery room.

~~~~~~~
Time skip to 5 later what's up with the number 5?
~~~~~~~

Sam rushed into the room, not wondering what to expect. When he saw Y/n holding their new son, he smiled knowing Kassie would love him. "Do you want to hold him, honey?" Y/n asked Sam, not looking up from their newborn child. "Yes please," Sam said while sitting down next to two members of his amazing family, they couldn't be happier with all of their decisions in life that made it turn out this way. "What's his name?" Sam asked and Y/n shook her head, "Well I wanted you to name him, I couldn't think of something." "How about... Hogarth? (If you get that reference, you grew up with the perfect childhood)" Sam said and Y/n smiled and nodded.

A few weeks later both Y/n and Hogarth got home and Kassie loves Hogarth and Hogarth seems to love Kassie. They made his room perfect for him and then Kassie wanted her room fixed up so Y/n and Sam fixed it up. Sam now does daily vlogging about their family and life as one. They made the decision to homeschool both of their kids, so Sam can vlog about that too.

~~~~~~
Time skip to when Kassie is 12 and Hogarth is 7
~~~~~~

Their dog has passed and now Kassie is 12 and Hogarth is 7. They share a room and they love each other, never fighting and same with Sam and Y/n, they never fight either. They are all happy and ready for anything that the world throws at them. Sam might have been out a few times without Y/n, he never cheats never. Neither does Y/n. The only reason he leaves is to see if he can get the kids another puppy for Christmas. It was the 21st of December and the kids really want a puppy. Y/n was getting Kassie a computer, that Hogarth wasn't going to be loud to use, and if so he will be grounded for a week. The kids have a bunk bed and Kassie was on top. (Kids room: )

Y/n was sitting on her bed she shares with Sam and Sam was still looking for a pup

Y/n was sitting on her bed she shares with Sam and Sam was still looking for a pup. Today though little did Sam know, today he would find the perfect pup. (BTW This is their bedroom with a desk: 

Y/n walked over to the couch in the room, sat down and watched the t

Y/n walked over to the couch in the room, sat down and watched the t.v until Sam came home with the puppy to lock it in their room for now until Christmas. He put down the box containing the puppy in the closet with the pee pad, the dog's food, it's water and some toys too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SMUT WARNING KINDA(I needed to make this longer sorry skip if you want to)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was night time and the kids know when to be in bed and asleep, so Sam knew they were asleep and out cold. So Sam knew they had the house to themselves. Sam then pushed Y/n down on the couch and held her hands and made out with her roughly. Y/n was taken back at first but then knew what Sam was doing. Sam picked her up and then threw her on the bed. Y/n rolled her eyes and then Sam had memorized where her sweet spot was and went straight to it and left a hickey as Y/n moaned. He removed her crop top and bra and then kissed down to her waistband and then looked up for her approval and she nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm gonna leave it there let your imaginations run wild on what happened with the two of you! The kids, and what happened on Christmas morning when the puppy is given to the kids, will they have another? Who knows?

Words: 1242 

Always remember to tie your shoes and toodles!