Sam

This is inspired by the game 60 seconds... Video above! Youtuber: Gloom aka Kassie!

Everyone was just asleep, not expecting anything to happen. Suddenly Y/n felt the need to grab a lot of food, water, all of the dogs, and most of the electronics and then wake everybody up and told them to grab what they wanted like the gun, ax, boy scout book, radio, map, rope, and anything else they want in a bunker. Y/n grabbed her spell books and more things like that. They all jumped in the bunker they have under their house and then Y/n heard a bomb land and then locked the bunker. Y/n walked back to the others. Their bunker was pretty big. It had lots of rooms. Bedrooms, 'kitchen', living room, bathroom. They all put everything down where they wanted things. They didn't bring anything that can contact the paranormal but Y/n's spell books. They all had a lot of things to keep them all sane. But a few days later Arron went insane and then left the bunker.

"Babe do you have a spell that can bring either Arron back, or make us go somewhere like  the other side of the country?" Sam asked Y/n and she nodded. Y/n sighed, "I have to have a sacrifice though... I don't want to kill someone though..." "I'll do it." Corey and Devyn said at the same time. Y/n sighed and shook her heard. "I don't want to hurt either one of you." Colby sighed and stood up. "I doing it. You can't talk me out of it!" Y/n sighed and she knew, when he said "You can't talk me out of it!" you can't talk him out of it. "NO COLBY!" Y/n yelled grabbing her spell book and running to her and Sam's shared bunker room and locked it, and will only let Sam in. 

 Sam sighed and told everyone to go get some shut eye.  Sam nocked and then Y/n let him in their sound-proof room. "Babe, I'm glad you didn't let Colby do that." Y/n nodded and then she changed into this:

People with no wi-fi, it is a grey crop-top that says "Pillow talk is EXTRA" with pink shorts

People with no wi-fi, it is a grey crop-top that says "Pillow talk is EXTRA" with pink shorts... thought I should say that!!!

And part 2 is coming out when it comes out!!!

Always remember to tie your shoes and toodles!