Chapter 2

"...have my revenge on sleeping beauty and her relentless little prince." Maleficent continues her boring speech, "Villains!" 

"Yes?" the Evil Queen says unenthusiastically

"Our day has come." she smirks before continuing "E.Q., give her the magic mirror."

The Evil Queen hands the small, cracked hand mirror to her blue haired daughter who takes it hesitantly and with a slight look of dissappointment on her face
"This is your magic mirror?" she questions uncertainly

"Yeah, well, it ain't what it used to be but then again, neither are we," Evil Queen says, earning a cackle from Maleficent, "It will help you find things." she adds on

"Like a prince?" Evie interrupts

"Like my waistline." Evil Queen states and my eye roll makes another comeback

"Like the magic wand! Hello!" Maleficent shouts, "My spell book. My book. I need my... that book. Oh, ah! The safe. The safe. Queen, help me! I never can figure this thing out." she mutters before shouting, you know for the most feared villian in all the land, she is NOT scary, not even slightly, is it just me who thinks that, I look towards Carlos - who is slowing edging away from the horned woman towards his own mother - to Jay - who is looking down at the ground as if he's in trouble - to Evie - who is visibly holding her breath as Maleficents voice rises - to Mal who has not dared to move from the chair she was threw in a couple of minutes ago. I look at the Evil Queen, Jafar and Cruella De Vil and see they are all also hanging their heads in fear. Okay, so apparently it is just me. I look to my own parents to see my mother rolling her own eyes at Maleficents behaviour, I see where I get it from now, and my father stood next to my mother, a bored expression on his face, at least im not the only one who's not scared, that would have been weird. I hear the loud 'safe' open with a loud creak and turn to watch the smoke emerge through the door.

"My spell... come, darling. Come. Oh. There she is. It doesn't work here, but it will in Auradon." she says to Mal while beckoning her over before turning to the Evil Queen "Remember? When we were spreading evil and ruining lives."

Like it was yesterday." Evil Queen says miserably.

"And now you will be making your own memories..." she says almost happily while handing the book over to her daughter before snatching it away as Mal was about to take it "by doing exactly as I tell you. Door." Door? Almost as if on cue there's a knock at the door and a strange sound enters the room, Mal, Evie, Carlos, Jay and I look at one another confused at the new noise before Jay breaks the second of silence "Let's get this party started!"

We're all seated in the 'car' that was brought from Auradon to take us there and surrounded by piles of different coloured candies. I look out the window towards my parents, my dad nods slightly and attempts to make a half smile before giving up after realising it felt weird against his skin and made his nose look even worse and my mom waves as the 'car' begins to move.

"Bring home the gold!" Jafar calls to Jay.

"Bring home a puppy." Cruella shouts to Carlos.

"Bring home a prince." Evil Queen yells to Evie.

The ride is silent for a few seconds before Jay and Carlos realise we're surrounded by goods we've never even heard of before and become eager to get everything they can as soon as they can, fearing it'll be taken away in a heartbeat.

"You're looking a little washed out. Let me help you," Evie says to Mal, taking out a make up brush and gently gliding it over her cheek, oh hell the eye roll,

"Ew, stop. I'm plotting."

"Well, It's not very attractive." Evie says before trying to take a bite from a blue crystallized lollipop, I hear it crunch against her teeth and I cringe and look out of the darkened window, watching the seas water hit the Isles Barrier and retreating back the way it came, I look at the gloomy view and spot a ship in the docks, the Lost Revenge, won by Uma, the daughter of Ursula, in a race. After winning the ship she went on to be the Captain, which gained her a crew of almost 40 villains kids, including her first mate Harry Hook, son of Captain Hook, Gil, son of Gaston, Jonas, son of Prince John, Gonzo, son of Mother Gothel, Bonny, daughter of Bill Sykes and Desiree, daughter of Davy Jones. (*authors note* the characters mentioned above are characters mentioned in the books from the descendants novel series, the Isle of the Lost, Return to the Isle of the Lost and Rise of the Isle of the Lost, who's parents are not mentioned and so I've given them parents of my own choice, Prince John - Robin Hood, Mother Gothel - Tangled, Bill Sykes - Oliver and Company and Davy Jones - Pirates of the Caribbean)

"It's a trap!" Carlos shouts loudly, almost making me jump and causing Mal, Evie, himself and Jay begin screaming

"HEY!" I shout at them and they all stop screaming to look at me, "what the hell was that for!"

"It was a trap, duh," Jay says before turning to look through a hole in the wall that wasn't there before, I look too and see we're moving across a golden path that ends a few feet ahead of the car but continues to move without falling off of the edge

"It must be magic." Evie states excitedly.

"Really? Magic, wow. I thought it was maths." I say sarcastically while rolling my eyes again. I see Evie visibly slump down in her seat and see her face has dropped slightly.

"Hey. Did this little button just open up the magic barrier?" Mal asks the driver

"No, this one opens the magic barrier.
That one opens my garage. And this button..." he answers before somehow filling the hole with wall again, what the hell is this thing.

"Okay. Nasty. I like that guy." Mal laughs, relaxing back into her seat.

We continue moving at a fast speed until we approach a sand coloured castle. Within a minute I see a sign that reads 'Welcome to Auradon Prep. Goodness doesn't get any better' and hear something so sickeningly awful it sounds as though the melody itself would bring daisies out of hibernation so that they could sing along while birds dance around the daisies. I groan, this is going to be a long, awful few weeks.