Chapter 4

My dorm room is disgusting. I grew up on the Isle of the Lost and that is nothing compared to this, its just so horribly... girly.

There is no chance in Hell that I'm keeping it like this, I'd rather be burned to death, I shudder at the thought, there are many horrible ways to die but I think being burnt would be the worst way

There is no chance in Hell that I'm keeping it like this, I'd rather be burned to death, I shudder at the thought, there are many horrible ways to die but I think being burnt would be the worst way. I got a room to myself, while Mal and Evie are sharing and Jay and Carlos are sharing, I'm glad about that, I don't like sharing. But the room really does need to change, even if it's just by getting rid of the pink, I can't stay in something like this, I'd rather sleep in a tree or a hole in the ground, ooh I might sleep on the roof, I consider it briefly as I strip the bed down to just white, not the best colour but at least better than pink, I move the pink rugs, pink drawers and the pink chair into the walk-in wardrobe and close the doors until all that's left is the bed, the head board is still pink but I don't really know what I can do about that, I'll just have to ignore it, or sleep on the roof. I hear 3 loud knocks on the door and immediately know that it's either Mal, Evie, Carlos or Jay, I open it to find Evie
"Mal wants to work on a plan, you coming?"

"Sure, I don't think I can spend another second in this room," I say walking out and slamming the door behind me. We walk in silence to Carlos and Jay's room and are greeted by the other 3, why did the guys get a decent room? I hear Mal plotting and zone out again, her plotting skills need major work, she'll think of 6 mediocre plans, Jay will contribute one or two, Carlos won't dare to speak up, Evie will sit doing her make up and we'll end up using the first plan that I come up with.

"V! Any ideas?" Mal asks, growing frustrated with her own failed attempts at finding the wand. "The only one I've came up with that'll have any possibility of working is forcing it out of Fairy Godmother and I don't think that'll work considering there's thousands of them against 5 of us!" she rambles angrily.

"Sure, just ask Evie's Magic Mirror, it should have magic by now, it could tell us it's exact location in seconds," I say, I thought of this idea 12 minutes and 27 seconds ago, I just like seeing Mal frustrated, I watch her face drop and her eyes narrow at me, I smirk at her, even she should have figured that one out.

"E," Mal snaps.

"On it," Evie says, grabbing the smashed piece of glass from the table, "Mirror, mirror on the... in my hand, where is fairy godmother's wand... stand?"

"There it is!" Mal almost shouts and there is an image of the wand floating in the glass.

"Zoom out." Carlos says.

"Magic mirror, not so close." Evie says quietly to the mirror, I could be wrong but she almost sounds like she's threatening a piece of glass, the mirror zooms out until the five of us can see the planet.

"Closer." Evie says sternly, the mirror zooms in slightly, towards Auradon. "Closer." it zooms in further towards Auradon and Evie starts to get frustrated, "Closer!" it zooms in further.