Chapt.2: Meeting in Reality

Yumin's POV

••••••••••

I spotted Rina. She's so much shorter! Well, not really but she's shorter than me. She was kinda quiet than what I expect her to be because she's always loud(?) when chatting. Whatever...

Anyways, she'll be freaked out soon. Just like how I freaked out yesterday.

"Hey. Did you know that EXO was in the same flight as me?" Zina asked.

Actually, I know but I forgot. There was many fans at the airport holding signboards of EXO and stuff so I realised.

"Yeah... When I saw the fans though." I replied.

"Guess what? THEY WERE SITTING JUST NEXT TO ME!" She exclaimed.

"OH. MY. GOD." I freaked out and kinda went crazy in the taxi. I'm sorry, taxi driver.

•••••••••

Rina's POV

•••••••••

Luckily I made Yumin calm down or else Mr. Taxi Driver might throw us out. Anyways, Yumin said that she have a HUGE surprise for me. She emphasised the word 'HUGE'. What surprise? I'M DYING TO KNOW!

"Kamsahamnida." I bowed to the taxi driver as I exited the taxi, leaving Yumin to the payment.

Hey, she's older so she should be the one paying. Merong~

"This is my house!" Yumin said with a 'tada' pose.

It's HUGE! I'm sure this is not the 'HUGE' surprise, right?

"It's like a mansion." I said in awe.

She laughed sarcastically. "It's smaller than it looks." She said as she opened the marvellous looking door.

Chandeliers and paintings that look priceless filled the corridor. WHO IS SHE?! IS SHE THE PRINCESS OF KOREA?! SHE'S SO RICH! Maybe Suho oppa is her distant relative or something.

"Annyeonghasaeyo." Some maids gave me a belly button bow.

Ok... SHE'S FREAKIN' RICH! The maids brought out pastries like macaron, cookies and cupcakes out. They were placed on a super cute plate.

She's so lucky! She got the looks and wealth. Me? I got... YUMIN UNNIE! Wait... What am I saying? Whatever...

I checked my phone. No text messages.