Chapt. 4: New Dads New Life

Rina's POV

•••••••••

We finally reached SM Entertainment's building. Even though it look like typical buildings, it shined because it is the place where I thought I could go only in my dreams.

"Annyeonghasaeyo. Why are you here?" The security guard asked politely.

Yumin showed two ID cards to the guard opened the door. What is that ID card for?

He led us to a practice room and the signboard on it read 'EXO'.

OH. MY. GOD. I'M MEETING THEM AGAIN!

I adjusted my clothing and my hair before I stepped into the practice room. Luckily, I wore my favourite dress; a yellow lace dress with white as the main cloth and it has a peter pan collar. I paired it up with a pair of white sandals and a charm bracelet. Like always, I have my precious necklace around my neck.

Their eyes widened when they saw me. Or maybe Yumin.

"Annyeongahasaeyo." Yumin and I greeted.

"Annyeong!" The beagle line waved.

We sat down on the sofa that was shown in EXO Showtime.

We watched them practicing for their concert. They were joking while practicing. Isn't those moves tiring?!

It was kinda boring actually. They did not say anything to us but whispered among themselves. JUST WHAT ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT?!

••••••••

Kris' POV

••••••••

Isn't that the girl we met on the plane? The other girl is pretty.

*facepalm*

Kris Wu, they are now your 'daughters' not your soon-to-be girlfriend!

But since there's 2 of them, why don't EXO-K mainly take care of one and EXO-M mainly take care of the other? But two of them is also our daughters. NO WAIT! We can take turns to mainly take care of them. Like maybe on a certain day, EXO-M will play with and bring out one girl then EXO-K will play with and bring out the other.

"Suho, let's have a talk." I told Suho and exited the practice room.

•••••••••••

Yumin's POV

•••••••••••

I did not get the reaction I expected from Rina. I thought she would freak out for a very long time but nah.

"WE'RE GONNA MOVE!" Suho oppa suddenly yelled.

It was so unexpected that Rina got scared. Keke. So... To be honest I got a little scared too. Hahaha...

"Move where?" I asked.

"Hahaha. Our dorms." Suho answered.

"Aha." I said and laughed.

"Silly doll." Suho said and patted my head a bit too hard.

"Yah! Watch my wig!" I yelled angrily. "It's new!"

"Yah! You should not yell to your elders,okay?" Kris oppa reprimanded.

"Ahh... Arrasseo..." I said, pouting.

•••••••••

Rina's POV

•••••••••

I just sat there scared. Wow, Kris oppa is really scary and I'm scared. Hopefully, everything will be fine.