Chapt. 7: Camera Shy

OMFG! 70 reads?! And 12 votes?! Is this for real?! Thanks soooo much! Kk... Chapter 7! Enjoy~

••••••••••••••••••••••

Rina's POV

•••••••••

Now that I think of it, they are to be called 'appa' instead of the normal 'oppa'. But I'll just call them 'oppa' until they tells me to call them 'appa'. Keke~

"Nobody is camera shy, right? The filming crew will arrive in about 30 minutes." Suho oppa said.

Oh. My. Gawd.

Yumin, I hate you. DIDN'T YOU KNOW I'M CAMERA. SHY?!

It's useless to mentally yell.

"I-I'm camera shy." I spoke out softly.

This is so embarrassing!

"Oh... Hmm..." Suho oppa mumbled and gave us the 'I am thinking' look.

"YOU are camera shy?!" Yumin asked as if she did not know.

"Yes. I told you before, pabo-yah." I asked while pouting.

"That's what you call a pouty puppy face, Chanyeol." Baekhyun oppa said while pointing at me.

"Hmph!" Chanyeol sulked.

Oh gawd... I feel my cheeks burning up. I hid behind Luhan oppa's back because Yumin sat beside Kris oppa who is at the other end of the sofa.

"Fine. We'll help you get rid of the camera shyness." Suho oppa who have not laughed or talk for the past 5 minutes finally spoke up.

"How?" The whole of EXO except Suho oppa asked.

"We'll record random videos of you in the dorm. Now. And as a reward, one of our members will post it on their Instagram account." Suho said with a 'See? I'm s genius, I know.' look plastered on his face.

"Arrasseo." I said.

Chen oppa went inside his room to take his video recorder.

"I'M GONNA START RECORDING!" Chen oppa announced.

"A-Arrasseo..." I stuttered.

"Say 'Annyeong' Chen oppa put the recorder directly in front of me.

"A-Annyeonghasaeyo. Cae ireumen Rina imnida. Mannaseo bangabseubnida. (H-Hello. My name is Rina. Nice to meet you.)" I waved to the camera and said shyly.

Suddenly, the door bust open and all the filming crews carrying cameras walked in like nobody's business.

"Well, excuse me! How about knocking before you come in?!" Yumin jumped up from her place besides Kris oppa and yelled to the filming crew.

"Yumin, stop yelling to elders!" Kris oppa yelled to Yumin.

"Ah... Arrasseo" Yumin muttered with her cheeks on fire.

I pinched her cheeks to tease her. She looks so cute when she is embarrassed! Hehe... My dolly~

•••••••••

Suho's POV

•••••••••

"We'll start recording!" The head PD announced. "1, 2, 3!"

"WE ARE ONE! Annyeonghasaeyo, EXO imnida." We (EXO) introduced ourselves.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Yumin imnida." Doll introduced herself.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Rina imnida." Rina introduced herself.

Good job to our daughters for introducing themselves without stuttering and softly. Especially to our baby, Rina.

With that, the first episode of 'Hello Baby EXO Appas' started.