Chapt.13: Heart Of Steel... Or Not? Part 2

Luhan's POV

•••••••••••

"Sure!" Sehun replied to Rina.

I WANTED TO PUNCH HIM IN HIS FACE JUST THE MOMENT! I MEAN HE KNOWS-- Wait, I'm a man. I don't need to worry about this. Haha! YEAH! BRING IT ON! I'M A MAN! SANG NAMJA!

••••••••••

Rina's POV

••••••••••

"Sehun-ah, I don't wanna go in!" Tao appa said with a face that looks like tears will flow out but nope.

"Ahni. Hyung, you need to go in. Our daughter says so." Sehun appa told Tao appa.

Tao appa kept on whining and complaining to Suho appa.

"Yah, wanna troll the appas that are scared?" Somebody asked me from behind.

I turned around to see who it was.

Chen appa.

"Haha okay. From my perspective, Sehun appa is not scared... So it'll just be Sehun appa, you and me." I said as I plastered an evil look on my face.

"Haha okay. We'll dress up as ghosts and scare the living daylights out of them. Is Yumin scared too?"

I nodded and giggled.

"Sehun-ah!" Chen appa called out for Sehun appa and told him our little plan.

Soon, Chen appa invited Xiumin appa to the little trolling group. MUAHAHA!

"Hyung, we are going to the toilet!" Chen appa lied.

"If you are going to the toilet, why is Rina with you?" Suho appa asked.

"She wants ice-cream." Xiumin appa said.

Suho appa nodded and walked off with the rest. Phew, nearly busted. But I really do want ice-cream. Haha. Ice-cream, wait for me!

We somehow got the ghost costume from I don't know where... Come on, they're EXO. Of course the staff will give them the costume...

Xiumin appa and Sehun appa put on the wigs and a white cloth.

Chen appa had a scary mask on.

Me? I was in my normal self. I was planning to scare them with my voice. Hehe...

••••••••••••••••••

Yo! We're back. I'll post part 3 tonight or tomorrow. Enjoy~