Chapt. 3: Surprise Surprise!

Rina's POV

•••••••••

First thing in the morning, Yumin dragged me into a limousine. A LIMOUSINE! Like seriously, WHAT'S HER REAL IDENTITY?! Nevermind...

"Where are we going?" I asked Yumin.

"You'll see..." Yumin said with a mischievous grin.

What's up with her now? One minute she's SUPER rich and cool and the other, she's

a weirdo?

•••••••••••

Yumin's POV

•••••••••••

I'm going to give her a shock of HER LIFE!

*evil grin*

I'm surely being so weird right now...

"Mr Choi, please send me to SM Entertainment. Kamsahamnida." I whispered to Mr Choi, my personal driver.

"Where are we going?" Rina asked again.

"Just be a good girl and sit wait." I said with my biggest smile.

Rina used her aegyo to beg me. But I could hold it! Actually, no... I can't handle it. I MELTED!

"SM Entertainment." I replied coldly.

Well, my nickname is 'Ice Princess'.

"WHAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" Rina yelled with her eyes wide-opened.

"Chillax, girl." I said while giggling.

"You are telling me to chill when you say this news? HAS SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU?!" R,ina yelled. Again.

I keep on laughing like a mad girl until Mr Choi said something I don't know how to react to.

"You seem to be so much happier than your other days, Ms Heo." He said.

Rina was confused and I was speechless. It was a secret.

•••••••••••

Luhan's POV

•••••••••••

Today, we'll be meeting our 'babies'. My manager said that they're 11 year old girls. He said something about us being to childish and cowards. I'M A MAN!

That's why to director of Hello Baby is worried that we might not take care of a young baby well. So, he casted matured and independent ones.

The kids (EXO) is excited. Especially the 'Beagle Line'.

"Yah! THE BABIES ARE COMING TODAY!" Baekhyun was squirming with excitement.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAA~" Chanyeol screamed like a fangirl.

Tao also joined them as well as Sehun.

And I just stood there and laughed. Sehun look so cute playing around like that because he always has his poker face. I'm glad that they're excited.

••••••••••••

NEW UPDATE! Coz I'm happy so an update^^ Today is my birthday~

25/8/14

-Admin Rina