In England

We finally made it to England.

We grabbed our luggages and walked off the plane.

My mum called a taxi to come and pick us up to take us to our new home that my mum bought.

About 20 minutes later, a taxi came and picked us up.

We lived on number 6, Private Drive.

It took us about half an hour to get to our new home.

Once we got there, I ran upstairs and plopped on my bed.

"Ugggghhh!!!!!! Finally!!!" I groaned.

I rolled of my bed and hit the ground. I didn't realise how close to the edge I was.

"Uuuugh" I groaned trying to get up off of the slippery wood flooring.

I stood up and fixed my hair back to the way it was styled. I like to keep my hair in the teased, fringed banged way.

I opened my luggage and put my skinnies in my drawer and my band-tees in my closet.

I lived my room. It wasn't too small nor too big. It had light blue walls, wood flooring, a black dresser, and a not to small not too big walk in closet.

"I love my room." I mumbled to myself.

Just then, my mum walked in my room and said, "Do you like your room?"

"Mmhmm." I said smiling and looking around.

I walked over to my black dresser that had a light blue stereo where I could plug in my iPod in.

"Thanks for the stereo" i said looking at it.

"Well. You do love music. It was on sale, and I thought you'd like it." She said smiling.

I nodded plugging in the iPod.

"Well. The neighbours at number four, Private Drive came over and asked us if we'd come to dinner tonight. I said yes, so get ready. Wear something nice please." My mum stated.

"But all I have are ripped black skinnies and band-tees." I said

"Either find a pair of skinnies that aren't ripped and a shirt that doesn't have swear words or I'll make you wear a dress that has pink on it." My mum protested.

"I'll go with the first idea." I said

My mum nodded and headed to her room to get ready.

I went on my iPod going to the music selection. I turned on the BOTDF song I was listening to on the plane.

I shut the door and walked over to the dresser and found my last pair of black skinnies that weren't ripped. I then walked to my closet and grabbed my black All-Time-Low t-shirt that only had the logo on it.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WHORES AND SLUTS! STEP RIGHT UP! BEHIND THIS CURTAIN IS WHERE ALL YOUR FANTASIES COME TO LIFE! THIS IS A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN ESCAPE! WELCOME TO...CANDYLAND!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"CLOVER! SHUT UP!" My mum yelled at me.

I mocked her after she yelled at me to shut up.

I got dressed and got my hair products, brush, comb, hair straightener, and walked to the bathroom.

I stood in front of the mirror, hands on the sink, leaning, and stared at myself for a good 5 minutes.

I hated the way I looked.

I felt ugly.

I felt fat.

I finally looked down in the sink. Thinking. About random stuff. Being paranoid if the neighbours didn't like me. If I'd make a mistake and embarrass myself in front of everyone. All that stuff.