Christmas Day

*A/N~ Slight Smut*

I opened my eyes to see George laying right beside me. I was laying on his chest. I sat up slowly and took out my phone, it was 6:00 in the morning.

"George." I said tiredly, "Wake up. It's Christmas."

"Hm? Oh. Yeah yeah, I'm up." He whined, rubbing his eyes.

We headed down to the dormitory and looked by the tree. There was presents for everyone.

Luckily, no one was up yet. I sat down by the fire and grabbed our presents, while George was sitting in the comfy chair.

He gave a small nod as I handed him the last present.

We both opened them up.

George and I both got red and gold sweaters. Mine had and C on it and George had a G on his.

"Nice. You got one too." He said, his voice deep and husky. I found it very attractive when a guy has his morning voice.

"Holy shit." I mumbled to myself quietly, but still sounding attracted to his voice.

"What was that?" George asked, smirking, knowing what I had said. His voice was still deep and husky.

I looked up at him, smirking back.
I knew what was going to happen.

I got up and walked seductively towards him.

"Well.. What did you want it to be?" I whispered as I gave small kisses on his neck.

"Call me Master." He gave a quiet moan, but still demanding.

"Alright, Master." I said so quietly.

"Get on your knees, kitten." He demanded. I did as I was told.

He stood up and unbuttoned his pants. He pulled out his hard shaft. He looked down at me and smirked.

"You know what to do." He said.

I began to suck him off. His moans were kept in his throat. He struggled to keep quiet.

My head bobbed up and down on his shaft, as I gave him a handjob while doing so.

"Mmm," he moaned. A moment later, I felt warm liquid shoot into my mouth.

"Now swallow, kitten." He demanded.

I swallowed his cum, and stood up. We heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

George quickly buttoned his pants up.

"Who is down her-" A familiar voiced echoed through the common room.

It was Fred. He knew George liked me, a lot. He gave us a smirk, and raised an eyebrow. I felt like he knew what we were doing.

George raised his eyebrows, in return, and grinned.

"Mhmm, okay, I see," Fred said, still smirking.

I blushed furiously and sat down. Fred sat next to me.

"I'll be right back," George said as he hurried up to the dormitories.

I felt Fred lean in closer next to me, and whisper, "You got a little bit of white stuff, on the corner of your lip."

My eye widened as I wiped it off.