A Christmas Eve Disaster

I woke up.
It was Saturday.
It was Christmas Eve.

Everyone was still sleeping.
I usually woke up early when it came close to Christmas. I checked my phone. It was 6:39 AM.

I got up and grabbed my book, 'Being'. I then headed to the Great Hall for breakfast.

Only a few people were there. Of course none from Slytherin, but a few Hufflepuffs and a few Ravenclaws. I looked at the Gryffindor table and saw no one.

I walked to the very end of the table and sat down. I grabbed a slice of buttered toast and a few pieces of bacon and put them on my plate.

I opened my book and began to read and then eat my breakfast.

About 5 chapters into my book, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Morning love," a familiar voice greeted me.

"Wha..? Oh, it's you," i said relieved as I saw Fred, "Good Morning."

"So you read?" He asked sitting down.

"Yeah.. It's a really good book." I replied.

"Cool." He said and grabbed his food.

After a couple of hours of talking and eating, more people started coming out for breakfast.

"Hey it's getting too crowded for me. I'm gunna go take a walk." I said to Fred and George.

"You want us to come?" They asked.

I shrugged, "If you want.."

They both got up and began to walk with me. We walked to the Quidditch practice area.

"You want to watch us practice?" Fred asked.

"You play Quidditch?" I asked.

"Yeah. We're Beaters." George said.

I giggled and said, "Sure."

I went and sat in the stands while Fred and George were changing.

Bout 5 to 10 minutes later, they came out with the whole team.

"Holy shit.." I mumbled to myself.
I wasn't expecting the whole team to come out.

They began to play a game.

A bludger came towards George and he hit it with his beater across the field.

I watched the rest of the game until we had our first class. Potions class.

"Snape's an ass you know." George said to me.

"Is he one of those really bitchy ass teachers who like to get kids in trouble and accuse them of some kind of shit?" I asked.

The twins laughed, "Yeah, you could put it like that.." Fred said.

"But don't worry love, we'll be right by your side." George said

We walked to Potions Class.

"Wow. Snape is a bitch." I said walking out with Fred and George.

"Told ya.." They said.

We went on with the school day...class after class...lesson after lesson.

It was finally time to go to bed.

"Night guys.." I yawned and ran up to the dorms. I grabbed my Pj's and laid down in bed. Everyone else was sleeping. As I started to close my eyes, I got a text.

From Mom- Clover it's Molly. Your mum died. She was in a terrible car accident and was pronounced dead at the scene. I'm so sorry dear..

From me- .. Okay........

•end of text•

I was in tears..My mum...she died. I love her though...Who's gunna take care of me now?

I grabbed my headphones and phone and ran out side. I had found this ladder that led up to the roof of the Gryffindor Tower.

I climbed up the ladder and sat down. I blared my favourite song that I play when ever I'm down. Saviour...by Black Veil Brides. I stared into the wide, fast world. The water that surrounded us. The forests that barricaded us.

About the 4th replay of the song, I heard a creak on the roof. I quickly yanked out my headphones and turned around.

It was George...He came and sat down next to me. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"What's the matter?" He whispered.

I pulled up the messages and I gave him my phone...

He read it...his mouth dropped open a little bit.

A tear trickled down my cheek. I felt his eyes burn into me.

"Why do people have to die...?" I asked.

"I...I dunno.."

I buried my face into his chest crying....sobbing my eyes out the whole night...