Bright Day

The sun lights come through over the curtain of the windows, yes.. very big windows in their bedroom. The lights make Seungri yawn and a streching a little for the morning routine. As long as he open his eyes, he look at a beatifull creature still sleep peacefully beside him. The beautifu creature is his husband Jiyong. He wrap his hands along his husband waist , he hug him and burried his head through his husband chest. He really like this moment. He feels so safe.

Suddenly, his tears running through his cubby cheeks (remember, he is panda). He feels so blessed he had Jiyong as his husband for over 4 years. Jiyong always treat him very very well, even his possessiveness sometime make him feel so hard, but from the deep inside his heart he like it so much.

The sobs escape, coz his tears not coming stop. It just keep streaming through his cheek and start to make his husband's chest getting wet. And with that his husband wake up because of his chest getting really really wet and found his husband hug him so tight while sobbing ...

"Hey Baby, why are you crying like that, huh!! What happen? Are you having a nightmare, huh.."

Seungri just still silent and make a hug even tigher. 'What happen, baby' , Jiyong thinking in his mind.

Finally he can escape from the tight hug of Clingy Panda even with a little but struggle coz his baby dont want to let go the hug. And now, their both on sitting position above his king size bed, just lock the gaze each other for a few minutes and say nothing.

Jiyong put his right hand to his lovely husband's chin, so he can see his face and will know what happen to his lover.

"Hey, Baby look at me , neh" "Tell me what really happen to you"

Seungri just still silent and start to avoiding his husband's gaze towards him. He looking another direction along their room but him. He mumbled but enough to hear "I miss you"

"huh" Jiyong confused

"I.. Umm.. uhh.. I dont know what happen to me lately, I just feel really really miss ypu"

"you've been busy with that new project,huh" "The girlband that called Damn Blackpink, right. I know. They are young and very beautifull while me just a fat Panda. Did you forget that you already married with that fat Panda, huh"

The Panda just pout his lips while he folds both his hands above his chest.

'Okay, Jiyongys alarm is ringing. Oh my Sassy Panda is coming' jiyong thought

"Hey, baby.. look at me, neh. First, you already knows you are the only one that I love. Second, you are the most beautifull among the people in this earth. And the last, You are the most SEXY man in this universe. Why you doubt about my feeling towards you, huh.."

Seungri face blush so hard untill his eara become red like tomato. "Uh..hmm That not what I mean Oppa.. !! Hmm.. it just I feel like been neglected by you."

" You start coming home late while I already sleeping and you go before I woke up.. I just missing you. Oppaaa..!!"

He start sobbing again, yes his tears flowing again..

With that reaction, again Jiyong alarm already ringing louder. 'Okay just nother level'

Jiyong sighs and saya "Hey baby, I miss you so much too.. " "I love you, neh" chup.. chup.. chup.. Jiyong start kissing his baby's face from the forehead to his chin.

"I want to tell you something, you know right.. you have almighty dragon with briliant, cleaver and amazing talent. I almost finish the recording that girlband that you called Damn BlackPink ... " seungri feel ashame with jiyong teasing him with that words , he start to pinch his husband's stomach "Auu.. its hurt baby"

"its your fault, you start tease me, huh.!!

"Okay okay ,, im sorry .. mianhe mianhe hajiman..(youngbae's song) " " I continue my words, coz we almost finish the recording, Hyung (papaYG/Papahunsyuk) give me two days off. And during that days,, Im yours baby.." chups .. jiyong steal kiss again and his baby start to punch his husband chest.. "Yah..!! Stop teasing me..!!"

"Okay, baby... what should I do to make you feel happy again, huh!! I really want my Noisy Panda back"Sl

Seungri just amile and said "uh.. kiss me..!!" Without wasting time Jiyong start to ooss his baby with gently first coz he want to assure his lover that He love him so much , much, much.

While he enjoy his husband's lips. Jiyong pull out their kiss. Witth Kiyong sudden reaction he start thinking 'why he stop kissing him, is he not loves me anymore"

Realize his baby's reaction now, 'oh God I did a wrong again' . Jiyong pulling his husband and start to kiss him passionately and with that Seungri just give up and let his husband being dominant the kiss. The kiss just getting to passionately and both of them star getting hard (you khow right what is getting hard .. ekekek)

coz their need a supply of air , they pull out yhe kiss. And again, Jiyong with evil smirk want to tease his baby Panda again.

He start to stand up from the bed and walk to the bathroom while saying " I want to take a bath first, I need to stretching my muscle" and again Seungri just pout his kitten lips down there.

"Hey baby,, you wanna join me..!! I see something hard down there" Jiyong said while his eyes looking at his husband with seductive gaze..

Seungri blush so hard and he threw a pillow to his naughty husband and he start getting out of the bed and walking to his husband while whisper in his jiyong's ear "I loved too" with seductive husky voice .. and keep walking to the bathroom while his pervert husband gladly follow him from behind .

Jiyong sighs 'Finally Sassy Panda is gone and welcome back my naughty Panda'

Skip bathroom moment

Mianhe .. I cant write another smut. I let your imagination working guys .. !! Mianhe ..

12 am

After their hot session before , they just cuddle while watching TV in the sofa. The sofa is Top hyung wedding's gift for their marriage. Its so comfy and both of them just fell like it so much.

While cuddle and watching TV, The Cute Panda said " Oppa... I miss the hyungs.., what about we ask them to having lunch with us outside, Im very tired for cooking now."

Jiying said " Okay babe.. just text them.."

BB chatroom

Panda : Hi hyungs.. are you busy today?? Lets having lunch together, neh. I misa you all so much *muachhhh

Daesung : hi Seungri, how are you?

Top hyung : Hai Panda.. Hi Dae .. I kiss you so much too

Panda : Im good Dae hyung, you know I had a dragon who take care of me very well

Panda : Top hyung *muachh I miss you too

Dragon : babe, behave..!! You are mine mine mine

Yougbae : Here it goes guys,, The possesive Dragon is coming to town. Ekkeejek

Dragon : Shut up Bae.. Panda is mine mine mine mine mine , arasho..!

Youngbae : Alright, alright.. arasho mafren... Lets we meet in our ordinary place on 1 am okay..

Panda : Ok, hyung.. we'll be there on 1 am.

Kwon Ji Yong, my lovely husband you already know I always be yours *muach muachh muachh

Dragon : Kawaaaiii .. *muach.

Daesung : okay okay .. stop it that hyung .. Oh my innocent soul..!! Fuh..

Top : Why so noisy. See you there guys . Remember .. dont be late okay ...!!

Panda : Shut up hyung, you're the one that always late

Dragon : Shut up hyung, you're the one that always late

Daesung : Shut up hyung, you're the one that always late

Youngbae : Shut up hyung, you're the one that always late

Top : Okay okay .. my cute dongsaeng ,, you better hurry up .. palli palli palli !!!!