Telling The Hyung Part 2

Now they are eating their expensive lunch together at the huge Penthouse belong to the King of Dragon of South Korean (*hiperbola description,, hahaah ).

They eat peacefully.

" Woah,,, Daebak,,, !! Im so full right now ! " Daesung said, leaning his back into the back of his seat.

" Me too,,, !! " Youngbae groan as a replied while rubbing his belly

" Thanks for the food, Ji,, " Top Hyung said with his cool voice like always

" You're welcome, guys ! But I swear this is the first and the last time I'll pay these expensive cost just for the food" Jiyong said to his member, while Seungri collecting the dirty plates to take it to he sink and wash it. With all he does, he got a scary glare from his Jiyong. But hurry ups he replied with his killing Panda stare. So they having staring contest right now. Jiyong knew what that stare's meaning, he must obey his husband, if not,, Sassy Panda will coming soon.

" Okay, Okay,, Baby,,, you can do what you want, but let me help you, neh,, " Jiyong said to Seungri with soft voice while helping his husband collecting the dirty plates.

While the nyongtory couple doing their business, the other three back to the couch to take some a little rest, cos they are feeling very full right now. Top and Youngbae lying on the couch while Daesung lying on the feather carpet in front of TV.

Back to the kitchen

Jiyong sit on the table of the kitchen. He enjoy the view of Seungri doing the dish. Seungri washing the dirty plates while humming a song. Sometime he jus make a little dance, swinging his hips left and right. He doesn't realized that the Dragon enjoying the scene from behind.

Jiyong walking to Seungri that done with his business while drying his hands. Jiyong hug his husband from behind, he wrap both of his hands on seungri belly and put his sharp chin on Seungri's right shoulder.

" Baby,,,, can you stop moving your hips left and right. Are you do it in purpose, huh ! You know I really really wanna slap that sexy butt, huh ! "

Seungri loosen his husband's grip on his belly and turn around, so they are face to face , now. He look into Jiyong hazel eyes. He kiss Jiyong on the lips " Chupp ". He kiss with gently and of course Jiyong the pervert replied his kiss. The kiss become passionatelly and Seungri break the kiss and wishper to the Dragon's ears

" I promise, Im you tonight, you can do whatever you want, Oppa ! So be patient, neh,, " Seungri said with seductive voice that sucessfull make a big grin on Jiyong face.

" Okay,, I'll keep your promise inside my pocket,, " Jiyong replied with a big grin in his face

Seungri turn around, going to the fridge. He took 4 can of Coca-Cola and a glass of orange juice for him. Yes, he not allowed to drink his favourite drink Cola coz the pregnancy. He gave it to Jiyong.