Chapter 12

( Not Edited )
WOW I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. 10K reads!? WOAH AMAZING.

~~

I got up from the swing and went over towards Drew. "Hey, I hope you don't mind, but I also have my friend here." I said pointing towards the swing where Bella was still fixing her hair.

Drew looked at her and smirked, "Another hot girl in my presence? I think I'll be fine with it."

I rolled my eyes at him, "also what you did earlier today wasn't cool. Pushing me in front of you and saying you had to protect your face. Wow rude." I said jokingly.

"Listen it's true. I had to protect my precious face. Nothing against you though." He stopped as he inspected me, "wait, why do you look like a wet dog?"

My eyes widened as I remembered I got water dumped all over me, "Do I look bad?"

Drew snorted, "Yeah."

"Oh my god! Drew! You're going to have to keep Bella company for awhile, because I have to go change and dry my hair."

"That won't be a problem. If we aren't here we are probably in my bed fu-" he said stopping abruptly as I slapped his arm before he could finish.

"I'll be back Drew. Make sure to tell Bella that also. If something comes up I'll text you guys." I said as I walked down the sidewalk to the house I didn't want to go back to.

Once I arrived I opened the door quietly. The last thing I want was for Cole to know I came back. I was definitely not in the mood to talk to him.

I walked up the stairs cautiously until I got to my room. Once I was there I got some clothes out of the drawer and took them to the bathroom. After I changed I looked at my hair to see if it was really bad.

Deciding it was fine I exited the bathroom and took my wet clothes back to the bedroom.

"I  knew you couldn't stay away from me for long." I heard Cole say from behind me.

Rolling my eyes I turned around and crossed my arms, "Cole I'm really not in the mood to deal with you, so can you please leave me alone."

"Ouch, that hurt. I honestly don't get why you're so mad. I just don't want to be in a relationship. Is that so bad?"

I scoffed, "If you don't want to be in any relationship that's fine, but that just means you aren't allowed to kiss me. Or touch me for that matter."

Cole slowly walked closer to me like he was on a mission. I looked up at him confidently. I was sick of him thinking he had control over me.

His hands went to my waist and gripped them while pulling my closer to him, "Don't act like you don't want me touching you. I know you like this."

I took a let out a shaky breath, he was right I really did like the way his touch felt on my skin.

"If whatever this is isn't going to go anywhere then," I stopped pushing his away from me, "I don't want you touching me. I never said I didn't like anything you do, but I refuse to be a one night stand or just friends with benefits."

Cole rolled his eyes while crossing his arms, "Well guess what Emily. I don't know what to tell you. That's all you're going to get from me. I don't do anything more than that."

I pushed past him and walked out, "Then I guess we will be nothing then Cole. I stand by what I said, so unless you want to change your way of thinking then I'm nothing to you."

I storm out of the house once more and make my way to the park my thought swarming about Cole.

Once I got there I saw Drew and Bella sitting on the swings having what looked like to be an in-depth conversation.

Not wanting to intrude I stopped by the tree and sat down. Closing my eyes I started wondering what it would be like to date someone like Cole.

Would he even be loyal? Would he just be using me? It's hard to know when it comes to him, but if he would just take the next step and prove himself to me then I would be willing to risk it for him.

I would like to think our relationship together would be good, but with him you never know.

I sat there thinking until someone shook me violently. I opened my eyes to see Bella and Drew staring wide eyed at me, "Oh good she isn't dead." Bella said

Drew held a hand out towards me and smiled, "You two ready to have some fun?" He asked

I took his hand and nodded, "Anything to get my mind off Cole."

~~

I CANT THANK YOU GIYS ENOUGH FOR 10k IT REALL MEANS A LOT. Love you all so much and thank you for reading!

Like

Comment

Vote