•Everyone hates you•

Peter's Pov:
Sorry for not updating I had lots of school work these last few weeks so I don't know when my next update is.

I woke up to feel a small figure clutching onto my side. I look down and see Wanda. I saw her thin arms and her long sleeve slid down. Her cuts were out on display on her beautiful skin. She carved a word into her skin, it read "everyone hates you." I sighed and took her arm I kissed her arm and every single scar on her arm. Then I realized how skinny she was. She got up quickly and ran to the bathroom. I heard someone throw up. 'What the heck?' Peter thought and stood up. "Wanda?" Peter said and saw her throwing up. "Wanda? what are you doing?" she looked up petrified? "nothing!" she yelled. "Wanda, why do you do this to yourself?" Wanda looked down. "when you first started dating Liz, I had a massive crush on you. I thought if I became skinner you would notice me more. I want to be beautiful and perfect as Liz!" Wanda yelled I hugged her. " I love you, for you! You're my best friend, your perfect!" I said and kissed the top of her head. "now clean up and come cuddle with me!" I said and went back to my hospital bed.

Wanda smiled and went to the bathroom, when she came back she was wearing one of my sweatshirts and a pair of black leggings. She smiled at me and laid down next to me. I kissed the top of her head and we drifted off into a dark slumber.