#19 Sudden News

(Y/n)'s POV

I munch on the homemade cookies that me and Momo baked a few minutes ago. Both of us laughing our heads off because of the stupid drama/comedy that we turned on.

Both of us slumped on my couch, outside the window - dusk shining on my small neighbourhood and my nice old lady neighbour passing by with her pup.

Me sitting sideways and my legs crossed with Momo's, I tickle her sole, making her burst in laughter. And Holy Sweet Baby Jesus of Doritos how funny is her laugh. It's almost like Nicky Minaj heard the cringiest dad joke ever. [what]

Momo immediately covers her mouth from embarrassment, but then quickly makes a pillow using her quirk and hits me with it, giggling.

"Ohh~ so this is how it's going to go down?" I say as I sneakily grab my favorite cat pillow shaped like a cat because I like cats. You know? Cats. And I throw it at her, hitting dead center. She acts as if she got stabbed, putting the back of her hand on her forehead. "Uh! You've got me.. now I shall.. DIE! Bleghh~." I giggle a bit and clap my hands loudly.

"Woo!! Give this woman an Oscar! She deserves it!" I then stop clapping and we both laugh a bit more. I politely ask her if she can hand me my pillow back and she does.

Now looking outside, its pitch black.

'hmm.. it isn't usually this dark.'

"Hey! How about we watch a scary movie~?" Momo seductively says with a smirk.

"Oh? Says the girl who dragged me out of bed last night because she was too scared to go to the bathroom alone!"

"Come on! It's only because the last scary movie was about that stupid boy living inside walls!"

"Yeah. Uhuh, whatever you say." I sarcastically remark. Momo - now pouting from my sassines, lays back on the couch, staring at the ceiling. I join her and we both stay in silence as the TV drama/comedy show ends and the News broadcast turns on.

This catches our attention and we synchronously turn to the flat screen TV as the reporter gladly reports,

"The incident this afternoon was surprisingly almost successful. No one was hurt and only the Central Mall got slightly demolished by an unknown new villain."

Me and Momo stare at the screen in shock, not knowing what to make of it.

"And a fellow teenage hero has disappeared. None of the other heroes have found him nor a trace." A picture of Kirishima is shown on the screen beside the woman and I turn to look at Momo to make sure that what I'm seeing is real. She turns to me with the same question. "This hero nicknamed ,,Red Riot" has gone missing. If anyone has seen or heard from him, please immediately report to police."

By this point I've stopped listening to the TV and I'm bashing my fingers at my phone to look for Kirishima's phone number. When found I call him immediately, without hesitation.

*ring* *ring*

"Please, please be okay.." I murmur under my nose while biting my nails to its skin, feeling sweat running down.

*ring* *ring* "The person that you are trying to reach is busy. Would you like to get-"

It didn't even finish as I ended the call and let my phone slide from my small hands. The phone falls on the ground, cracking a slight as my pupils shrink from terror.

"W-...where is he..?"

===02:36 A.M.===

"WHO IN THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THERE AT THIS HOUR??!" You know who screams from behind the door on which Momo has just knocked.