#26 How Destiny Wants It

==============o0o=============

3rd person P.O.V.

"See you next week!"

"You too, Yayo!" (Y/n) waves at her friend goodbye as she closes her house door. The girl heaves a sigh and turns around, wanting to go upstairs and finally having a decent nap.

She stops.

'Forgot Kacchan hadn't left yet.'

"So? Will you leave? I want to have a rest." she bluntly states. The boy only clicks his tongue and goes to sit on the couch. (Y/n), taking his actions as a no, sits beside Kacchan, on the other side of the couch. She knows he needs some space, especially after what happened merely a few hours ago. The boy then proceeds to look at the girl, his face confused.

"Why'd you say that?" The (h/c) haired girl leans on her hand, a more comfortable position, to say the least. She hums questioningly, not understanding the topic of this ongoing conversation. "That's where you truly fell in love?"

'Shit.'

The girl blushes madly at his straightforwardness, now clearly remembering the words she had said.

"W-well...uhm...I-it wa-"

"Then was the letter a lie?" The boy gets closer, very slowly inching towards the defenseless girl. Before she could pull her legs closer to herself for comfort, Kacchan had grabbed her by the ankles and pulled her underneath himself.

The girl had borrowed the boy one of her older brother's old shirts, she didn't want him to be in discomfort because of his suit. Yet the biggest shirt she had was still too small for his figure. His bulging muscles made (Y/n) whimper beneath him, some sweat creates at the top of his forehead.

"W-w-w-w-w-what! ARE! YOU DOING!??" She asks, all stuttering. The ash-blond haired boys eyes shine with lust, his cold stare pierces (Y/n)'s and his hot breath vents her face. He slowly tightens his grips around her wrists and pins her down on the soft couch. His touch is gentle, yet threatening at the same time. The clothes (Y/n) is wearing feel damper than usual. Even if she wears a sweatshirt, the knowing fact that she can't cover up her breasts still make her shiver.

"Why did you leave that letter?" The boy doesn't flinch at the immature action; (Y/n) tried to pull herself from his grip, but failed miserably. She then heaves a defeated sigh.

"W-well... It might be because... I like yo-"The girl was shut up immediately as the boy pushed his lips against hers. This took (Y/n) aback, she even screamed a little. The boy seemed to know what he was doing, but he felt the uncomfortable feeling that (Y/n) felt, and so he let go of one of her wrists and put it to her hot cheek. The girl then uses her ungripped hand and slid it around his neck, pushing him closer to herself.

The boy gets the unwanted hint and ungrips the other hand, putting both of his hands on the girl's back. One on the upper back and the other... on the...uh..."lower" reagion of her back. He then continues to push both himself and the girl against the back pillows of the couch. They break the kiss for a bit, the guy's hands at both sides of the girl's head, both of their breath's hot and constant, like their beating hearts.

The girl feels hers especially fast.

Kacchan pierces (Y/n)'s eyes with his own, lustful ones. He then attacks her again, by surprise. They, again, participate in an intimate kiss; both invading each other's privacy. Suddenly, Kacchan's rough hands find their way under (Y/n)'s shirt. She tries desperately to push them away, but he's too strong.

Before he could do anything else...

He stops.

The girl looks at him, wondering what made him stop. Even though she didn't enjoy his delicate touches that much.

She looks up to catch his eyes and see that they're looking somewhere behind the couch. But before (Y/n) could look and see what's there she hears, "Eewwww~~ Get a room you two!" Kacchan falls to one of (Y/n)'s sides and covers his flushed face with his hands, in embarrassment. (Y/n) quickly fixes her sweatshirt and screams at her, now woken up, sister,

"THIS IS WHY MOM DOESN'T FUCKING LOVE YOU!" Of course, she meant it as a joke. And she knew her sister, Greta, wouldn't take it seriously. After that, her sister ran away, giggling at the same time leaving (Y/n) and Kacchan in complete awkwardness.

She covers herself as much as she could from that embarrassing ass shit.

As the boy heaves a really deep sigh, the girl asks what is wrong,

"That was awkward." She couldn't believe it, he didn't cuss. WHAT AN ACHIEVEMENT.

"Tell me about it." Silence, they then sit in... absolute... silence. The girl then feels cold, missing the muscular boy's warmth again.

'Oh shit...'

The girl then imagines themselves again, in that scenario, what would've happened if her sister hadn't stopped Kacchan? How far would they've gone?

Knowing Kacchan, it would've been wild. Immediately after that, another thought comes to mind,

"So... what does this make us?" the girl gets surprised by her own words, she didn't mean to say them aloud. A sweat runs down her forehead, she done fucked up.

"I wouldn't want the other fuckers to find out..."

'I wouldn't want them to find out either... all hell could break loose with the girls. And Kirishima...'

If the teachers found out, they wouldn't let the couple become heroes, their emotions could become a distraction in the middle of a mission.

"We can... keep it a secret." The boy had a great idea. But the girl's mind went blank. A secret? Maybe that would be the best course of action.

The girl turns to him with a smile.

==========o0o==========

Momo Yaoyorozu's P.O.V.

"Do you think that was a good idea?" Uraraka asks me in a, very weirdly, bubbly way.

"What idea?" I turn back towards the front of me, noticing a bypasser walk by.

"I mean, leaving (Y/n) with Bakugou." I heave a heavy sigh. Those two.

"Of course not... But I also do find them cute together." (Y/n) has told me about how she likes Bakugou, but leaving her alone with him like this, is risky. With a temper like his, I doubt they would stay together long. Yet I couldn't disagree with her, she told me so sincerely, I practically felt that love.

"If we just leave them be then things will fall into place how destiny wants it to."

==========o0o===========