#24 Cruel Actions

(Y/n)'s POV

===========o0o==========

Walking into the League of Villain's hideout I turn to check up on our victims.

Todoroki seems to be awfully quiet, Momo is silently crying, Ochaco seems to be unconscious, Deku is still spitting out the same halo threats and Kacchan only glares at me, his gaze like raging fire. I walk through the beaded door curtain thing and run, jumping onto one of the bar stools and ordering a drink. Kurogiri does as he's told, his stance a bit tensed.

When I was still with the League of Villains I had training and that training consisted of fighting the Leagues' members, one of them being Kurogiri. Since then he's been quite shaken by it. And it amuses me how scared he looks.

Nine Material sits our ,,guests" down one by one as another lackie restrains them. I roll around on the spinning stool and smile at my friends.

"Soooo... what do ya wanna do while we wait?" I ask, shaking in my seat as I wait for my drink. Deku then immediately responds with a snotty remark,

"How about we play a game? It's called ,,Dare"." I put on a fake surprised face and before I could ask how to play he continues, "You first (Y/n), explain what the fuck are you planning?!" I put my hands up in defense, my eyes black, representing humor and a smirk plastered on my façade.

"Izuku Midorya! What would your mother say if she heard you speak like that?" His raging eyes glued to my figure don't seem to look away, but then as my smirk grows wider the boys' eyes get overwhelmed with fear, "It would be such a shame..." I put my hands on my lap, crossing my legs in the process.

"Don't involve her in this! Don't you dare involve her in this!" The green haired boy pleads. I put a finger to my ear, pressing a small device which is wrapped around my outer ear, I speak up,

"Abort mission, don't enforce without another command. Leave the woman." Izuku shows an expression of fear and terror, when realizing that his dear mother could've been kidnaped, maybe even tortured or killed.

I snicker, "You know, it's funny how people show their fears without thinking otherwise. You're showing so much! Imagine this," this grabs everyones' attention. "If you show that you're scared for that person to die, then you'll make us want to kill them! If you fake an expression that you don't give a shit about them, then us, the villains, will have literally no reason to kill them. And so we wont." Katsuki seems to tire from keeping all of the feelings in. He screams.

"Can you stop stalling?! Explain, you extra! What is this crap?!" My stomach seems to tighten at his voice. Why now, of all time? I stand up, try to seem as if everything is fine. I walk up to the teen and cup his cheek, he tries to move his face away, but I then cup his face with both of my hands to keep him still.

"Heh...ahh Kacchan...You don't even understand how blind you are." He looks at me, dumbfounded.

"HAH!?!" Somehow a laugh escapes me. His expression just...heh.

After that thought I felt my heart beat at my wound, looking down I wait patiently for Midorya to stop shouting again. How can they keep this up? I couldn't control myself. No. I can't control myself. That's a sign of great weakness, yet how can they be so brave?

I saw them on TV... the Sports Festival. I don't understand how... How can a person have such bravery, such trust, so much...

Power?

I think I now know the reason why I'm like this... thirsty for power.

Old memories flash in my mind,

"Hey! I'm back!" I shouted towards my brother and sister's room. My brother immediately sprints from his room, scaring me.

"Can you shut up!? And go clean your fucking room, you useless peace of-"

"Shut it." My older sister cuts in. I smile widely at her, at both of them. I run and hug my sis, her long hands wrapping around my small figure.

I didn't understand then, why was my own brother acting with me like that, but later I did find out that... he was anxious.

My older brother was being a little shit to me because he was scared. He was scared I'd become weak, weaker than him.

Even if my sister hadn't told me that, I would've still loved him. A confused feeling runs through me.

"Open up your eyes," I mumble loud enough for everyone to hear, even Nine Material and Kurogiri. "Can't you see that you're saving bad people?! Even if they did nothing wrong in front of your eyes." Another memory flashes, the military captain slaps me, sending a stinging feeling through my cheek and head. "I garuentee that there are countless people out there torturing or killing a person right now! So why bother!?" I remember the other military soldiers punching and cutting me, filming me while being in pain.

"Then why did you enroll in U.A.?!"

Momo screams and I feel my sins crawling on my back as tears run down my red cheeks. The metal secured around her wrists and anckles clang and move from her shaking body.

She's also crying.

I try, with every fiber of my being, to not run and hug her. I hated seeing people cry, I still do.

No one cared when I cried, that's why I do. To repay the debts of my family, all of the tears I've wasted on them.

All of the tears I've wasted on brother's cruel actions.

=============o0o============
[Sweet baby Jesus. This was a stretch. I literally started to read Undertale, Echotale fanfiction and I'm back at it again with 'em skeleton bros. I mean, damn Echotale G is sooo hoot. Okay sorry. Anyway, I'll continue trying to upload as fast as I could. Thank you all, I noticed that this poor excuse of a story now has over 12k reads. I really thank you all.
Love ya💜🌹]

SKKKKKRRRRT