#23 Misunderstanding

===(Y/n)'s POV===

"Okay, okay, so... let's go over the plan one more time." Ochaco confusedly says.

We've been going over the plan for over 2 hours and all of us are exausted as hell.

"*Sigh*, okay, but this is the last time! So listen closely!" I annoyingly tell her, my hair a disheveled mess. "I tell Tomura that I have a deal to make, we meet at a shopping mall while you guys are disguised as civilians and when I give the signal, you attack!" I scream the last sentence with my hands out, as if trying to grab her. They all nod and I drowsilly walk over to the kitchen, getting out some bread and nutella. "In any case, he should take the offer, because why else would he kidnap Eijiro? It just.. doesn't add up." I say while smeering the chocolate on slices very quickly.

"Yes, but who knows. They are a powerful group of supervillains. Maybe they want to make Kirishima a part of their league, like Bakugou?" Momo chirps in, her mouth full with chips. I turn to them, confused for a moment of silence.

"Kacchan? What does he have to do with this?" I put the sweet sandwhitches on a plate and bring them over to the group. Surprisingly, the first thought of him was when we kissed. I flush a bit. I notice that Todoroki changed into his pajamas and they are so cute! It's seperated in half and on one side there are flames and on the other - crystals.

Momo looks wearily towards Uraraka and the others, as if being surprised by my words. "What?" I ask again.

"You mean... you don't remember Bakugou getting captured?" Todoroki's the one to speak this time. I sit down and look at him, a brow up. I haven't heard of him being captured. Has it been a while back? I mean.... I wasn't with the league that long.

"No...?" A sting forms at my neck, for some unknown reason. I touch the place where it hurts and remember - I still have the bandages on, it's probably just the wound. Momo runs a hand through her long hair and puts the chips aside, Uraraka immediately taking them for herself.

"Bakugou was captured while we were at the training camp!" I look at her, missleaded. What camp? "All of us, me, Midorya, Uraraka, Todoroki and Iida went to save him! The pros were a part of the mission as well!" I squint my eyes, leaning forward and feeling my skin touch the cold wooden floor.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I say as I take one sandwich with nutella and take a bite. Sweetness fills my mouth.

"Well then, what do you remember?" Midorya speaks before Momo could continue. Okay, so... I left the hospital about a week ago, my birthday wasn't that long ago either. The attack at the USJ.

"I remember going to the hospital after the USJ accident. And the past week after that." Suddenly, all of their faces fill with sorrow, astonishment and shock. Uraraka drops the bowl of chips from her hand, letting it all spill on the floor, her face pale. "Hey! Not the carpet!" The silence broke.

After a few seconds of me cleaning my neW WHITE CARPET COVERED IN DORITOS, Midorya spoke,

"(Y/n)... The USJ incident was 6 months ago..."

My stomach hurts. That pain spreads throughout my whole body. Six months ago? Then what day is it today? And... why hasn't anyone told me about Kacchan...? I would've... helped save him. But I guess he's okay now. I've seen him in class several times.

"....no way-" suddenly there's a violent knock on my pearl white door. We all stay in silence as I try to think of ideas of who could it be at this late hour. After a few seconds another knock emitted from the door, this time it felt like it was going to break down. I quickly stand, running to the door whilst putting my finger to my closed lips, signaling them to be quiet. I peek through the peep hole and, astonished, flung the door open.