Perfection For Us (Bleach Story) Ch. 61 Loss Of Powers

Ishi awoke with Toshiro in a bed next to her asleep. He had an IV drip giving him some nutrients from his time in the ice. Toshiro was sitting up reading reports about what he did and growling or wincing every few sentences. Ishi sat up slowly. Toshiro looked up at her and smiled weakly. “Looks like I did a lot of stuff while under his control.” He said trying to be cheerful for her. Ishi got up out of her bed removing the IV drip from her arm. She went to his bed and with a little of his help she ended up with her legs tucked beneath her with her body pressed against his. “Under his control. You wouldn’t do that to them otherwise.” Ishi told him. “Can you feel it? The head captain is fighting with someone.” She added. Toshiro frowned and shook his head no. Ishi giggled. “Good, using my spiritual pressure I’m trying to keep it away from the hospital.” She said. Toshiro smiled and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. Ishi snuggled closer.

                                                                                                ***

Hizume and Renji were in Hizume’s office. Byakuya had been sliced down by Lady Ran so Renji was worrying and Soifon was nowhere to be found worrying Hizume. “The head captain’s spiritual pressure is immense. Luckily Kyoa and Haku were sent out to go find out about the escapee cousin.” Hizume sighed. Renji nodded. “This is posing a much smaller threat then we first perceived. But still I can’t help but feel they have an ulterior motive for all of this.” Renji said. Hizume nodded her agreement. “Have you noticed that in a way me, Ishi, and Kyoa are separated? I don’t like that at all.” Hizume said grimly as a burst of spiritual pressure almost knocked Renji to his knees if Hizume hadn’t used her own to block it.

                                                                                ***

Meanwhile Lady Ran was steadily getting more and more upset with how weak she was. It had been so long since she had to do the dirty work herself. The head captain’s shikai was dominating hers so quickly she couldn’t keep up all too well. This was getting worse and worse by the minuet. Their fight had taken from the meeting hall to above a deserted spot about Rukon. She then reared back to slash and missed as he got her again! Lady Ran was growing impatient with this mess and was about ready to just scream. Lord Aizen had trusted her and her family to deal with this and here she stood losing. Then she felt nothing as she fell dead to the ground. The head captain heard, “GRANDMOTHER!” he looked up and saw a boy with curly light blue hair and bright purple eyes. This must’ve been the cousin. Ryuu showed up, angry as could be. Then Kyoa and Haku showed up. Hizume and Ishi arrived also. Toshiro and Renji followed shortly afterwards.

The boy was crying loudly and Ryuu was snarling as he tried to control Toshiro again, but the mind control had already been broken. Byakuya was unconscious still and Soifon had been found in the world of the living with Yoruichi injured heavily and were currently being treated at Urahara shop. Then the boy grew silent. “All of this just to get rid of them…” he said then he screamed. It was a loud shriek. Kyoa, Hizume, and Ishi had their zanpakuto’s drawn. Ishi winced, Hizume cringed, and Kyoa covered her ears. The boy’s screaming wouldn’t stop. Then he had chains that sprang from his bodies and they ran right through Ishi, Hizume, and Kyoa. As they fell the three girls saw their worst nightmares.

Their zanpakuto faded to dust. They fell down to the ground before Renji, Haku, and Toshiro could catch them. Then Shuji attacked Ryuu angrily. Ryuu too fell. Ishi coughed as Toshiro picked her up. “Our powers. Our soul reaper powers have been destroyed.” She said with tears in her eyes. “I can’t feel Houseki no Joo anymore Renji.” Hizume said tears falling down her face. Ryuu was arrested. Not that he could fight. Kyoa was silent. Shuji and Aizen had used the Ran family to get rid of the three top soul reapers. Shuji disappeared before they could capture him and there were no wounds on anyone hurt by him. Just the fact their powers were gone for good.