Chapter One: Thoughts

A/N: P.S. I STILL MEANT BLUE EYES. I GAVE HIM BLUE EYES ON PURPOSE, QUIT WRITING green** it's so annoying.

The war they fought had been a tragic thing. Snape fought for both sides, but he knew that people wouldn't remember him as the good guy. Here he was, crawling to the forest as some cheered for the death of Lord Voldemort, and some cried over the loss of their loved ones. Snape took his hand and cast a spell that covered his tracks. He wandered in the forest, as blood seeped out of his robes.

He sat staring at the blood that began to pool around him, and he hurt. After years of bottling up his sadness or trying to force it into anger, everything began to fall apart. He didn't think he wanted to heal himself. He glanced up at the sky and breifly wondered what the afterlife would be like, if there was one. He could always be a portrait but that wasn't what he wanted.

In a way, he wanted to go out the same way Lily did. Snape froze as a small thought crossed his mind. A voice he had blocked out for years in fear of being mocked. 'Perhaps,' it told him, 'it was never Lily you wanted?' And it was true. Snape never wanted Lily. Severus had wanted James. Snape panted lightly, the lack of blood slowly getting to him. Harry Potter; The Boy Who Lived; The Chosen One; The Golden Boy.

He forced half hearted hatred on him for everything. For the pain. For being the creation of his two conflicting feelings. Hatred, and love. How he hated Lily, and he loved James with all his heart and being. He loved him. And he took it out on the poor boy who never even knew his parents. He never knew his theiving mother or his darling father. He never had, and he never would.

He took it out on him because he wanted to feel something other than pain. He wanted to feel anger, and happiness. He wanted the satisfaction of destroying the last link of his painful past. He wanted to destroy the spitting image of the man he could never have. Severus let out a dull laugh, feeling more blood gush out, and pain. Here in the middle of the Forbidden Forest, he sat, regretting it all.

Snape regretted not being able to give up when he should have let go. He shakily pointed his wand to his torso, and mumbled the incantation. He could feel the bleeding stop, and the flesh repair itself, but the pain he was in didn't quite leave. And it never would. To him, Harry Potter was not The Boy Who Lived, but rather, The Boy Who He Found Bittersweet. And that in itself hurt.

Snape forced himself up, sore and tired, and decided that he needed some time away. From everything. So with all the magic he could muster, he apparated out of the forest and into a decently remote town in the muggle part of London.
-
Snape sat idly on a chair in his hotel room, and thought. Which is what he had been using his time off for; thinking. He vaguely wondered if anyone was looking for him, and how his godchild was doing. That when another thought crossed his mind.

How long would it be until Draco realized how stupidly in love he was with Potter? He stared blankly at nothing, and pondered this over. Harry had to like Draco back, right? He had had quite the obsession with him in their third year, but there was the fact that his god son was a sneaking little prat. He couldn't be sure, but he was sure that Harry was at least bisexual.

With how he mourned Ceddric Diggory it wasn't hard to tell. And the glances he stole from the sixth Weasely their first year... And then there was also the times he would stare at Draco when no one was paying attention. Well, no one but him. Now Snape knew why he paid attention.

Because he was delirious. He wanted what he would never have. Don't get him wrong, he doesn't like Harry like that, but Harry had become a painful reminder. Severus blinked when a single thought crossed his mind. What if Draco ended up the same as him just because he wouldn't admit his own feelings?

Snape stood up and paced around the empty hotel room. He had to stop it, he had to get him to confess. He had to- Snape stopped and pursed his lips. How? Snape snapped his fingers,and a quill and parchment flew his way.
Now to decide a plan.

What would make Draco come to terms with his feelings and make him decide to confess? Maybe he could send secret love letters from Harry to him, and the other way around with Harry? Draco would be suspicious, and Harry most certainly would as well. To get them together, Snape was going to need help, and he begrudgingly turned to his smartest student and her carrot headed boyfriend.
-

Dear Granger and Weasley,
I do hope you will join me for tea this afternoon at three o'clock. I need to ask you some things about Harry, and well, I need your help. Please come without Harry, and I promise this isnt a trap.

-Severus Snape

The address was enclosed in the letter.
-
And with that he had an owl take it. He sat by the fire place quietly. In a few hours perhaps he would receive an owl.
-

It was two fifty, and Snape still had yet to receive a reply. He heard a knock on his door, and stood quicky. He took long elegant strides and opened the door. The pair looked at him with false smiles, and he allowed them in, but stopped the cloaked figure thinking he was being quiet. "Harry Potter, I'm afraid you can't come inside."

He pulled his hood off suspiciously, and his shoulders slumped. "Was I that loud?" Snape snickered which he could tell Harry found odd. "No, but I've been teaching you since your first year. I know your tricks.
-
And with that he shut and locked the door before casting a silencing spell.
"So, Miss Granger, Mister Weasely, I want help in getting Draco and Harry together." Hermione looked at him curiously, albeit slightly shocked, and Ronald looked completely flabbergasted.

A/N: Hello! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Please vote and leave comment. Tell me what I can't improve nicely please, and there are bound to be spelling mistakes since I didn't read over this.

Until next time,
-X