Chapter 7

Well, let's hear the news, I answered the call.

"Hello...?"

"Hi, is this Allie Dawes?"

"Yes. What can I do for you?"

"This is Ann Arbor hospital, we are calling to inform you about the boy you brought in earlier today. A Peter Parker?"

"Oh my gosh! Is he okay?!? Please don't tell me he's gone."

"Peter is fine. We just need you to answer a few questions as to what happened."

"Okay... whatever you questions may have, please ask. I will answer them to the best of my ability. " I said, the line was silent and there were faint sounds coming from the hospital, one of which I heard was papers. After a few seconds of silence, she started talking.

"So I need you to be specific on what exactly happened. And be as clear as possible."

"Yes ma'am, I understand. Peter is my boyfriend. We were at Par---Peter's house and my abusive father showed up looking for me. I ran down the hall into his bedroom and placed myself in his closet. Peter was trying to protect me from my father, but he hit Peter in the head with something I dont really know what it was."

After about 5 minutes of giving her the full story, she said that a nurse had informed her that Peter was waking up, he was able to speak, and that he kept quietly screaming my name. She told me to come back to the hospital to see him, he seemed like he needed you there urgently. I said my goodbyes and may came to pick me up and took me to the hospital. We walked in and headed straight to the room he was in. I walked in the room and when he saw me he started to cry.

"Whats wrong babe?" I asked walking slowly to the bed to lie down next to him.

"I thought I lost you!" He yelled slightly and gripping my shirt tightly and crying into me, I didn't mind as long as he was okay, I'm happy.

"Shhh baby, it's okay. I'm here now, I'm okay." I said lying down next to him. 

"How long have I been out for baby? Please tell me everything that's happened. Are you okay, did he hurt you?" He asked softly.

Before I could answer the nurse walked in to take his blood pressure. He hadn't called me baby for a while, he'd call me Allie and babe, sometimes. He called me A a few times, but even that was rare.

"Well, you were in a small coma for about 8-10 hours, I was here for the majority of it, but I couldn't stand to see you like this so I went back to the apartment. May took my place while I sat and waited for some response from the hospital." I replied.

The nurse came and unpluged the machine Peter was hooked up to seeing he didn't need it anymore. I took him to the front desk and May signed him out while I helped Peter to the car and into his seat. May drove us back to the house and helped with opening the front door. She took his hand, and led him into the house. I helped him into his pj's then into bed and I layed down with him while May turned off the light and closed his door. I  kissed his lips softly, I never wanted you to get hurt Parker. Never.