Ch.1

Sabre Pov
I heard Ryan yelling.

Ryan:Welcome to another day at daycare!!!

I felt my heart skip a beat.

Ryan: Hi everybody!!!
Tina: Cuuutttiiiee!!!

My smile became into frown when I heard Tina's annoying high pich voice.

Ryan: Hi Sabre!

I looked up when I heard Ryan call me.

Sabre: Hi Ryan.
Ryan: Is everything okay?
Sabre: Yeah, everything is fine.
Tina: Just leave him alone cutie, let's play a game instead.

I headed to my room and closed the door, I layed on my bed and started thinking.

He probably doesn't like me.
I might be the only gay person in daycare.
Then I heard a knock on the door. I went to open it, and it was Ryan.

Sabre: I thought you were going to play a game with Tina.
Ryan: Nah, I wanted to hang with you instead.
Sabre: Oh, so what do you want to do?

Ryan: How about some video games.
Sabre: Sure.

We were playing video games, and sometimes I felt Ryan staring at me. I will also look at him.

Sabre: So... how did Tina acted when you didn't want to play with her?
Ryan: She thought I went to the portal, so she when in but I didn't.
Sabre: Oh... ok.

I not concentrating on game the game, and I was about lose, but didn't mind because I just wanted Ryan to win.

End of Pov

Ryan's Pov

I went in the daycare and I knew what was going to happen when Tina saw me.

Tina: Cuuutttiiiee

I just rolled my eyes, then I saw Sabre standing there looking at the ground kinda sad.
I wanted to go and hug him but Tina kept holding my hand, and pulling me to the portal.

Tina: Come on cutie, let's play a game.
Ryan: Fine.
Tina: Ok... 3..2..1.. goooo!!!!

Tina, Goldy, and Unicorn mann ran into the portal, but I didn't. Went to Sabre's room, when he opened the door, he looked like he was crying, so to cheer him up, I asked if he wanted to play video games with me.
Throughout the game, I kept staring at him.
I winning most of the games, and that when my thoughts hit me.
Why do I keep staring at him?
Do I like him or something?
I always feel weird when I'm around him.

I was so distracted with my thoughts, I didn't notice I was still playing the game, and I was losing.
So I just put down my controller, and got Sabre's shoulders and pulled him back so I can diatracted him.
He fell back on top on me.

Sabre: Hey, really Ryan?
Ryan: What can I say, I just hate losing.

We both broke down laughing, then I felt the urge to do something. I leaned down a little and closed my eyes. He did the same, but instead he slowing getting up, closer to my face.
But then I heard someone stomping upstairs and screaming my name.
It was Tina.
Sabre got off me and I went to my original spot, like if nothing happened.

Tina: RRYYYYAAAANNN!!!!
Ryan: Whaaattt!?!?

Then she slamed the door opened and she looked very angry.

Tina: Can talk to you in private?!?
Ryan: Why?
Tina: Ryan!! Come!!
Ryan: Fine

End of Pov

Tina's Pov

Me, Goldy, and Unicorn mann went to the game SkyWars. But didn't see Ryan.

Tina: Hey, Ryan is not here?
UCM: Maybe he got stuck in the portal.
Tina: Should we go back?
Goldy: Let's just play one game and then we can go back.
Tina: Ughh... Fine. Only one game.
Goldy: Yaayy!!

We finshed the game, so we headed back to daycare.

Tina: Now, where is Ryan.
Goldy: I don't know, maybe...
UCM: Sabre's room.
Tina and Goldy: What?! Why?!
UCM: I don't know, I'm just guessing here.
Goldy: Well, we can start there.
Tina: I know an easier way.
UCM: How then.
Tina: Watch and learn.
UCM and Goldy: ???
Tina: RRYYYYAAAAANNNN!!!
I said running up the stairs.
Goldy: Do you have to scream like that? It hurts my ears.
Tina: Too bad.

I heard Ryan answering me from Sabre's room, so I open slam the door to see them playing video games. I ask Ryan if I can talk to him in private.

Tina: Why didn't you come with us to play.
Ryan: I didn't want too.
Tina: And you wanted to play with Sabre and not me!?
Ryan: Maybe.

I just stared at him and thinking.

I need to find a way to be with me and not Sabre, what if I tell him I don't want to be with him and pretend to be mad at me. It work all those other times, so it might work.

Tina: You know what Ryan.
Ryan: What?
Tina: I never want to see ever again!

Then I turned around and left, hoping this plan will work.

End of Pov

Ryan's Pov

I just stood confused because I didn't know what was I feeling. When Tina said that I kind of felt heart broken.
I wasn't sure if I had feelings for Sabre or Tina.
I went to my room, and sat on my bed, I looked at the pictures of me and Tina, and in the other hand pictures of me and Sabre. Out of nowhere, I started crying. I didn't know what to do. I liked Sabre, but I also liked Tina. If I picked Sabre, then Tina will get sad, but if I pick Tina, Sabre will get sad.

End of Pov

Narrator: Little did Ryan know, he becoming depressed, and creating Anti Ryan. [Anti Ryan is basically Ryan's dark side]

Time past and Ryan kept getting worst. The only way he felt better was by cutting.

Goldy's Pov

I noticed Ryan really sad lately, and I knew it was because of Tina. I didn't know what Tina said to Ryan, but sure made him sad.

Goldy: Tina!
Tina: What!
Goldy: What did you say to Ryan?!
Tina: Why should I tell you!?
Goldy: Because whatever you told Ryan, made him really sad.
Tina: Really?
Goldy: You haven't noticed?! Man, you make him feel bad and you don't notice.

I was mad at Tina, so left. I went in Sabre's room to see if he knows anything.

Goldy: Hey Dude.
Sabre: Oh hey Goldy, by any chance do you know why Ryan is sad?
Goldy: I only know that Tina said something to him, but I don't know what she said, she wouldn't tell me.
Sabre: Oh... hey Goldy, can I tell you something?
Goldy: Sure.
Sabre: What do think about gay people?
Goldy: Well, I can't judge them, they can like who ever they want. Why?
Sabre: Well...umm...

To be Continue

Hope you enjoyed my first FMR story. I mean I do ship them, but ship Ryan with alot of people soo... meh.
Just a shout out to Ivy359 for requesting this story. I wasn't going to write one, but thanks to "Ivy359" I'm writing one.

~Primrose_the_second 🌹