Ch.6

Trigger warning: Lot's of blood, cursing

???

"What do you mean you can't find them!!!!" I yelled "I'm s-sor-rry sir. We ju-ust lost tr-rack of them..." He shuddered which sounded stupid. "Fine!!" "Then don't come back unless you have good news!!!" And with that he left.

"How can I find these creatures when I work with useless people like him!"

I spent years hunting down these creatures, and when we finally found them, my team fails. Sometimes it's better being solo. I look out the window, and all I see is a boy with brown orange hair, a long sleeve shirt and a blue jacket and navy blue jeans. But what really caught my attention is that he has wolf ears and tail. At that moment,  I jumped out my seat, got my gun, and ran out of office.

"GET YOUR STUPID GUNS OUT!!! I JUST SAW ONE!!!"

Me and my team scrambled out and started slowly and quietly searching for the boy. We found him, and he looked lost, and scared. All I cared about was to capture him. Who believes in humanity these days.

(ME BITCH!!!!...... So sorry, let's continue)

I aimed my gun at his left leg cause I didn't want to kill him just yet. My team where also pointing at him just in cause, but their guns didn't shoot bullets, it was more like a net or something like that.

He turned around, and we both had eye contact. My gray emotionless eyes, with his brown eyes filled with fear. We lasted like that for about 30 seconds, but I went back to reality. It looked like he knew what was I about to do because he ran.

At that moment I fired my gun, and it hit him right at the leg.

"GO NOW!!!"

But the kid didn't give up, he jus got up and ran. And I wasn't going to let this opportunity go.

"GO GO GO!!!" 

We all separated, I was looking everywhere for this son of a bitch. I saw him again, and I wasn't going to let him ran away again.

(Ok, so this is where the bloody part starts so you can skip this part if you want, and I will tell you when the blood stuff ends) 

I just aimed where I saw him and kept on shooting. I ran where I was shooting, and I was happy, happy to see him on the ground, happy that he wasn't dead yet. I crouched down, and see that he was crying and breathing heavily. I look at the puddle of blood leaving his body, the color of the grass getting replaced with the dark red substance. The thick gooey blood all over him, his tears mixing with it. I saw his hand dripping with dark red liquid, because I shot him in the stomach. His hand putting pressure on it so blood can't stop pouring. But me being a person who doesn't believes in humanity, but I mean, he not a human, he's a menace, I take his arm away from his stomach and get the end of my gun and just hit him at his wound with all my might.

(It's done)

He yells out in pain, and trys to get away but I make sure he can't get up.

I was going to do it again, but I heard something, then a wolf jumps out and attacks me. I tried to kick it, but it was too strong. Then felt like forever the wolf leaves. I get up and see that the kid is gone.

"FUCK!!!!!"

602 words, not the longest but I managed to write something. Hope you enjoyed it. Now i need to mentally kill this guy.

~Primrose_the_second 🌹