Episode 2

(Still Ryoma's aspect)

The next day really was long. I was a grate higher than gou, and in an different class than Haru and Makoto. Also, I even couldn’t reach Rin, was he really that angry? ”oh, Ryo-chan! Gou-chan!” Nagisa said as he noticed us in the hallway of the school. “I told you not to call me gou, its Kou!” Gou said. “does it matter” Nagisa asked. “yes it does! Its Kou!” gou said. “Gou,” Nagisa said. “Kou!” “gou,” “Kou!” “Kou,” Nagisa said again. “Gou!!” Gou said till she looked up, “dammit it,” she sighed. 

"so, you really met my brother?” Gou asked after a moment, “Ryoma doesn’t wanna say anything about it.” “I didn’t say that, I said that I didn’t want to remembered by it,”I said. “well, we did and he became really mean!” Nagisa said, “first he wanted to race Haru and completely ignored us! We even couldn’t have a nice talk.” “Ryoma-chan, Kou-chan, did he may told you anything?” Makoto asked. Gou shook her head, “we can’t reach him by his phone.” “did he changes that much? Did something happen in Australia?” Nagisa asked. “yesterday we wanted to as Haru-sempai if he maybe knew something,” Gou said. “then, why don’t we start a swimming club?” Nagisa suddenly said. “then we can meet Rin at tournaments!” “im not sure if Haru will agree with that,  Makoto said. 

“actually, is it alright for us to go in like this?” Gou asked as we arrived at Haru’s house. “he doesn’t open the door himself, he’s probably in the bathtub again” Makoto said as he opened the door and we walked inside. “we’ll get him out of it,” he continue before he disappeared together with  Nagisa. I looked at gou when she went to the living room then I looked back at the stairs before I slowly went upstairs where I stood against the door of the bathroom. “d what you want,” I heard from out of the bathroom. “really? That’s great!” Nagisa said cheerful. “you know that we’ll expect you to join,’ Makoto said. For a moment I peeked inside till Haru noticed me immediately and looked at me. “I know,” he said while looking at me. 

When we were all inside the living room, while he was standing in his swim short, Haru was drying his hair. I looked away for a moment.  “oh, this is Rin’s lil sister,” Makoto then said. “its been a long time,” Gou said. Haru looked at her, “Matsuoka.. Kou?” “yes!” Gou said relieved, “im sorry for what y brother did.” “what does it matter,” Haru said as he pulled on a sweater and walked to the kitchen. “if you’re going to make some tea, I have some mint with me,” Makoto said. “hot choco, isn’t that better?” Nagisa said. “I’ll just mix something with mackerel,” Haru said. Slowly I got up, “I’ll help you,”I said as I walked towards him. “I don’t need your help,” he said cold. I looked at him but without even saying anything, I got back to the living room. 

“so, is this the first time that Rin returns to Japan?” Makoto asked. “no, he always came back with Christmas and new year,” Gou said. “really? He never told us!” Nagisa said. 

After our visit at Haru’s place and the decision of the guys to start a swimming club, Gou and I haven’t saw them for 2 days. Since Gou needed to go home, I walked somewhere through the school. “Ryo-chan!” I hears Nagisa and looked at him as he ran towards me. “its been accepted, we can really start a swimming club!” he said. “really? That’s great news,” I smiled. “yes, the only thing is we need to clean up the pool,”he said. I looked suspicious away, ‘N-nagi-chan..” I said a lil uneasy.  He loked at with with his puppy eyes. “Na.. na.. nag-“ “pleaseeeeeeee…” he asked, “cmon Ryo-chan, it would be like then.” I bit my lip. “pleaseeeee..?” he keep asking, “do it for Haru-chan.” I looked away, “why, he probably doesn’t want to see me,” I said.

 “what did actually happen?” Nagisa asked as we walked toward the pool. Yes, Nagisa’s puppy eyes won. “what do you mean?’ I asked. “well, in the past, you and Haru-chan where such close friends, inseparable.” “i-inseparable?” I repeated him surprised.