8

Miss Corcoran made us do some vocal runs , scales , arpeggios and other warm ups before we ran through the song again . We all got into position after moving some of the furniture to make more space.

Me and Jesse walked towards eachother then he pulls me in so his chest is against my back and his arms around wrapped around my torso. Then when the pick up happens we go wild : running and dancing about the "stage".

Once rehearsal is finished we are allowed to wander off in small groups. My closest friends here include: Jesse , Eve , AJ , Thomas and Tyler. We all gather together on one of the sofas and talk.
Taylor suddenly gets an idea
" Guys why don't we try to find where the other teams are rehearsing? "

We all agree to the plan and we go walking around the venue. We notice a time sheet on the wall and see that the deaf kids are on stage at the moment so we agree to look for New Directions' room.

After a while of walking I see Sam and Kurt by the drinks table. I point them out to my friends with a smirk.

We wait for a moment to see them start walking away form the table . I hold Jesse's hand and walk fast towards them. As we pass , I purposely hit them with my shoulder and push past. I turn around and sarcastically say sorry.

" Oops sorry guys.."
I notice that Sam tipped his drink on him. Secretly I think thank god it was it pop. 

" Uh Sam I think you had an accident there. " I say smirking.

" The toilets are over there, next time be quicker. " Tyler says.
We all laugh at the 2 boys.

" (Y/n) what happened to you? You were never like this before. " Sam said.

" Yes well .I guess she saw the better part of her life was with us." AJ smirks. Jesse moves his hand from mine and wraps it around my shoulder. I smile up at him . By now the boys were angry.

Kurt pushes past me pulling Sam with him towards the toilet. We watch as they walk away. Kurt stops 5 meters away from us and says
" your a bitch (y/n)."

This hurts my feelings because me and Kurt used to be insanely close. And Sam and Mercedes were part of our insanely close friend group. I can't believe that I keep being mean to them. But it's something in my head telling me to do it not in my heart.

Jesse starts walking and we all head back to our room.