18

I can't believe it. Jesse broke up with me.  Finished us. I can't believe it. He did it Infront of all our friends too.

"I thought he was different. Maybe it was me? Was I too clingy? Too distant? Or am I not pretty enough?" I cry.

" Woah (y/n) . This wasn't because of you. " Blaine says

"Any guy would be so lucky to have you and be an idiot to dump you. You're pretty, funny , Clever, and a great singer. He's an ass. " Kurt reassures me.

Right now I was sat on my bed surrounded by tissues and chocolate. Kurt and Blaine sat on either side , comforting me.

I lean against Blaine's shoulder and smile at the 2 boys.  Suddenly Kurt sits up. " You know what you need ? Ice cream!" He grins.  Blaine and I laugh at his excitement and I nod.  Kurt picks out an outfit for me and once I am changed they pull me down the stairs . I shout to my parents about what is happening before I am pulled outside and towards the  shop.

The 3 of us stand by the ice-cream section and struggle to make a choice for a flavour. After a while of looking we decide in 5 tubs: vanilla, chocolate-chip, honeycomb , mint and raspberry ripple.

Once we buy our ice-cream we start walking back home. Kurt suddenly stops half way there and tells us to keep walking and he'll meet us back at mine. So me and Blaine walk back , eager to start eating our ice-cream.

We go to my room and lay out all the sweets , icecre and chocolate we bought on the bed and wait for Kurt. No longer than 5 minutes later , he arrives with a large fluffy teddy bear with a blue tie on.  I smile at his childishness and hold the bear against my body.

As I sit there hugging a stuffed teddy , my eyes are drawn to my wardrobe. Sat on top of the shelf is a familiar teddy bear. It's one that Jesse won in the arcade at sectionals for me. The sadness weighs back on my heart and I slowly let go of Kurt's present. The boys share a confused glance.

I point at the teddy on the shelf. " Get rid of that for me please ." I ask . Kurt looks confused but does anyway, throwing it downstairs. I explain to them about the Jesse - teddy story.

_______________________________________

3 Disney films, 5 tubs of ice cream and a small amount of crying later and the boys have to leave.

Before they step outside, they reassure me that everything will be okay and kiss my forehead like overprotective brothers. I smile and say goodbye. They link arms and head off to their own houses , i think of the times when me and Jesse would do that and my smile fades. I refuse to let any tears swell up and head into the kitchen.

I make myself a cup of hot chocolate and say goodnight to my parents. I then go back to the comforts of my bed and before I know it ,I'm fast asleep.