37

I walk in the small coffee shop and the smell of coffee and sweet cakes hit me.

But it's not the only thing that hits me.

I feel someone bump into me and no later a cold drink covers my top. I gasp at the blow and see my usually grey top now probably stained with what looks like a frappeccino. 

My head tilts up to meet the eyes of my 'attacker' . It's a fairly handsome guy about my age... Who the fuck am I kidding ,he's hot. Like really hot. His brown hair is tousled back and gelled. His perfect jawline is well perfect and his eyes are maybe a sort of blueish green colour. He looks completely shocked by what just happens and our eyes meet I can tell that it was an accident and he is sorry. I think he can tell that I understand and despite being soaking and freezing I am okay because he smiles slightly with relief.

Then I look down .

His navy blue/black striped tie matches perfectly with his Dalton Academy blazer.  He seems to have gotten out of the coffee splash as there isn't a drop of coffee on him. In fact his uniform is immaculate and for some unknown reason it makes him even hotter.

"He's the enemy , stop!" I think  while my gaze rises back to meet his .

"I am so sorry. Are you okay?" He asks

"Umm I think so."

"Your top is soaked. Here " the hot stranger says while passing me some serviettes.
I take a few off him and start wiping my top. It just made the beverage smudge into the fabric even more.  He swaps his almost empty coffee cup for some serviettes and starts helping. I blush when I realise he is wiping my breasts. He catches on and stands back a bit , caught unawares. However he soon has a smirk on his face.
"This is awkward." He says , still smirking widely. Nothing about his actions make him seem awkward.

Now smirking at him, I answer. "What you never touched tits before?"

" Wouldn't you like to know.Unfortunately for you , I don't kiss and tell." He smirks.

"Let me buy you another drink."

"Actually, I'll buy another drink and one for you too."

"Smooth." I say giggling slightly. 

Why can't I stop flirting with him??!
He goes to Dalton!!! He's basically the enemy!!

" I like to know the name of the guy who buys me coffee before he does. "

"Sebastian Smythe."
"Y/n Y/l/n"

"Pretty name for a hot girl"

"Thanks"

_____ we sit in the coffee shop and talk and laugh for an hour before we decide to leave.

"Wait y/n. We should swap numbers you know in case we ever end up needing a coffee."

" I guess we should Sebastian." I smile.

With that we swap numbers and each leave in different directions.  That's when I remember Joe.

"Shit!"

I am supposed to be revising with Joe ,my boyfriend in an hour. I wrap my jacket around me and speed up.

Opening the door to my bedroom, I shove my jacket and bag in the wardrobe and change my top into a purple hoodie. 

My mam shouts up the stairs that her and dad are leaving for a few hours. I get a few books out and Chuck them on the bed .

Then there is a knock on the front door ... Joe.