42

"I can't believe it. How could you do this to Joe. I can't believe you" Kurt shakes his head at me. Me, Kurt and Blaine stand in the choir room with one of us shouting and the other staring at the floor.

I told Kurt who told Blaine about Sebastian and now everything has gone arse over tits. "Don't get me wrong I feel guilty but Joe has been distant too Kurt!" I explain.

"So you text Sebastian Smythe?" Blaine asks bewildered. I simply shrug my shoulders not able to look my friends in the eyes.

"I can't believe this. Wow (Y/N)." Kurt mutters while pacing. 

"You have to tell Joe."

"I know that but it's harder than it sounds Blaine!" I shout

"Well then you shouldn't have started speaking with him in the first place".

" I didn't know what was happening.  Then everything got carried away I promise Ive never wanted to hurt Joe." I beg my Friends.

Then suddenly a voice speaks from behind me. " Oh god . What's happened now in the drama show that is McKinley high?"

Santana walked up to us. She carefully eyes each of us , trying to desipher whatever is happening.

Before I can open my mouth to tell Santana to leave , Blaine had already told her I had been texting someone behind Joe. She looks at me open mouthed and I glare at Blaine.

"Not just anyone. Try Sebastian Smythe." Kurt added.

"What?!"she shouts
"Kurt!" I exclaim in shock.

" Wow you really do go for the bad boys don't you?" She glared at me
"Oh fuck off Satan." I responded and rolled my eyes. Of course she would take this information and make me feel stupid aswell as guilty.

Wait I should feel stupid I basically cheated on Joe.

"Tell a soul and I will stab you, got it?" I stare at the latino girl.

Then I walk out if the room. I knew I shouldn't have told Kurt but I needed a confidence lift but it didn't go that way. Now Santana knows, it won't be long before something bad happens.

Later that day I go to the auditorium for glee rehearsal. Everyone is already sat on the stage and I start panicking when everyone looks at me. If only I knew it was only starting.

"Oh look it's (Y/n)" Santana says. "Where have you been, behind the bins with another one of the football boys?"

I glare at her indistinct way of calling me a slut. I can see everyone else but Kurt and Blaine looking confused.

Then she turns to Joe . " Hope you didn't love her Joe because I don't think she feels the same way. "

"Santana you bitch. Leave them out of this!" I project from the stairs.

" What's she on about (Y/N)?" Joe turns to me.

I can't look him in the eye.

" What? You can't even tell him you're sleeping with someone else?"

"It's not like that Santana" I shout.

" May as well be! Poor Joe , he put so much into your relationship. "

" (Y/N). Tell me she's lying." Joe says loudly.

I look at him and see the doubt in his eyes. The hope that Santana is just messing around. I tear my gaze away from the boy and nod my head slightly. He needs to know the truth.

But as always Santana had to jump in and make everything worse.

" We all thought she had changed but now it's obvious that she's always been a slut for bad boys."

I grind my teeth and look around at my friends confused looks. But Santana continued.

" (Y/N) has been sleeping with Sebastian Smythe behind Joe's back."

I look at Joe's hurt face. "Joe I swear I haven't slept with him. Please , don't listen to her." I beg him.

" But you were texting him . You always were when we would hang out. "  He spoke up . I look at the floor as guilt bubbled up inside me .

" First Jesse and now Sebastian." Puck spits. " Are you determined to sleep with all our enemies ?"

" Guys please.  Listen to me." I beg my stone faced friends . "Joe listen. I was texting Sebastian , but I never meant for it to go this far. Honestly."

He just shakes his head , stands up and leaves without looking up from the floor.

" Seriously? Have you got a thing for dicks who want to sabatage everything we do ?" Quinn says before rushing out after Joe.

I burn a hole in the staging while a few of them walk out , muttering.
I understand that I make bad choices but everyone does. Soon only me and Santana were left on the stage. She squatted down besides me and I lift my burning gaze to meet hers. Tears roll down my cheeks and she stares at me.
" Guess you really are a bitch huh?"
She says before standing, and walking away leaving me sat on the stage alone with tears ruining my makeup.