Regret

Tia looked at the cadaver infront of her.There's still blood stained at his pale skin.Tia still cant accept Moonbin's demise.

Eunwoo bent down,grabbed the back
of Moonbin's neck roughly with his gloves.Blood leaked from his wounds, reddening the pale face on it.

"What are you doing?"her jittery voice stopped Eunwoo.Tia kneeled infront of Eunwoo then wrapped her arms around Eunwoo's legs."Leave his body here please.Im begging you."Eunwoo released Moonbin's body on the floor.His eyebrows rosed fizzing in anticipation inside."I just want him to accompany me to sleep tonight"Tia explained wiped her tears that flowed from her eyes.She just wanted to spend some time before Moonbin left him eventhough his dead body.

Eunwoo was red ravaged with anger then he kicked Moonbin's dead body persistently.Tia bursted into tears felt hurt looking at how Eunwoo's demeanour towards Moonbin's body.She pushed Eunwoo and hugged Moonbin,"Stop it!"she yelled at Eunwoo .She cupped Moonbin's face,"Im sorry".

Eunwoo pulled Tia's arms pulled her closed to his body.She looked at Eunwoo with her scowl face,"what are you doing?!",Tia took a step to Moonbin but then Eunwoo pulled her then lifted her before walked upstairs."Put me down!Moonbin!Moonbin!!!!"Tia hitted Eunwoo's back wiggled herself to released his grip but she failed.She looked at Moonbin for the last time before they reached upstairs.

Eunwoo brought Tia to his room then put Tia on his bed."What are you trying to do?!"Tia yelled at Eunwoo, tears trickled from her eyes felt anguish and exhausted."You said you want someone to accompany you to sleep,i will accompany you"Eunwoo said then put the mattress on Tia's body.Tia looked at him with her confused face still not used to his quirk side."Is he trying to feign so that he can kill me?"Tia thought about it before Eunwoo came closer to her then kissed her forehead,

"Good night Tia"