real

"Ahh!"

Tia shouted at the room tried to act like she felt from the bed.Eunwoo hurriedly ran to the room while Jinjin hid at the kitchen.

"Honey,are you ok?",Eunwoo ran to Tia, lifted her in the bridal style then put her on the bed.He looked at Tia then carressed her cheek,"you know that I skip my class today cause I really miss you",he smiled then he laughed.Suddenly,he pulled Tia's face closer then he kissed her.He kissed her roughly like he really waited for this for a long time.His lips travelled from her lips to her neck while his hands went inside Tia's shirt holding and grabbing Tia's breasts.

"Eunwoo,please stop~",Tia felt uncomfortable and scared.Her feelings towards Eunwoo already faded.The way she looked at Eunwoo before was different and opposite,the angelic guy that he love so much turned out to be the most demonic nefarious person.Tia tried to push Eunwoo away from her but Eunwoo hold his grip tighter,ignored Tia that kept on tried to push him.He only think about himself,he wanted her,he wanted her right now.

"Stop it,you asshole!"Jinjin grabbed Eunwoo's collar then punched Eunwoo at his face hardly until he fell to the floor.Tia ran to Jinjin then hid behind him.Eunwoo hold the blood from the corner of his lips then looked at them with his devilish smirk.

"Tia,come back here!",Eunwoo ordered Tia to come to her.Tia looked at the ground felt scared while Jinjin held Tia's hand tightly at his back."Tia,why are you hiding behind that stupid asshole guy?!Come here honey"Eunwoo tried to persuade Tia.Guilt was beginning to come as second nature to her but her heart trusted Jinjin more than Eunwoo.

Eunwoo felt very angry,a sharp flash of anger shot through his face.Disgusting jealousy ran hot through his veins especially when jinjin's hand locked onto Tia's hand.He pulled Jinjin's body then pushed him aside until Jinjin fell to the ground.

Eunwoo sat above Jinjin then punched to his face continuously without mercy.Tia stood there coated with sweat,hands trembled and a heap of anxiety barging in her senses.

"Tia,run!",Jinjin ordered Tia eventhough his voice changing  in tune with his helpless body.Tia quickly ran to the kitchen then hid in a cupboard.She pulled her knees to her chest while she closed her mouth with her hands.She kept on breathing as she was very scared and terrified.

Eunwoo gave Jinjin a last painful kick at his chest then left Jinjin at the room.He ran to look for Tia everywhere until he stop at the kitchen.He got instinct that Tia was there.

"Tia honey,i know you're here.Dont be scared.im gonna protect you especially from that stupid scum Jinjin.He's already dead.Dont worry baby",Eunwoo tried to persuade Tia.Tia was very scared,she tried to hold her tears hoping Eunwoo didnt know where she is.The sound of the footsteps become nearer steps by steps,only God know how scared she is.She was hoping that Jinjin will come and help her.

Suddenly,the kitchen became quiet.There's no sign of Eunwoo as the sound of the footsteps already gone.Tia tried to open the door to look for Jinjin as she felt very worried.She went outside the cupboard then took a few steps slowly but then Eunwoo hugged and locked her from her back.

"I know you will come back to me babe.I know you will",Tia tried to release herself from Eunwoo's grip but Eunwoo's grip was so strong.Tia tried to release herself then she moved her face closer to Eunwoo's palm then bit it.Eunwoo released Tia in pain and shocked then threw Tia to the floor.

Gasping for air,Tia began crawling away.But Eunwoo wasnt going to let her get away that easily.Especially not after she bit him.With a loud grunt,Eunwoo slammed his foot down on Tia's leg.A ghost of predatory smile played on his lips.Tia cried out,her feature contorted with absolute anguish.Eunwoo laughed loudly,"I told you im gonna protect you.Why you still want to defend yourself.Now you feel the pain I felt  especially when you choose other people instead of me".

Eunwoo straddled her waist as she began to panic,thrashing against him wildly causing Eunwoo to laugh at her pathetic attempts to fight him.He grabbed her frail wrists tightly and began waved her hands around with a mocking cry,making her hit herself in the face multiple times for amusement.

Suddenly,a stool hit Eunwoo's head hard until he fell to the floor.Blood was dripping from his head.Jinjin threw the stool then ran to Tia."Tia,are you ok?",he checked Tia's condition especially her injured leg.Tia cried in pain,begging Jinjin to save her.Jinjin cupped her face then hugged her tried to coax her that everthing's gonna be fine.

Jinjin help Tia to stand then they both walked together slowly and carefully as both of them were injured. Suddenly,Jinjin was pulled to the back by Eunwoo unexpectedly.Jinjin was lying on the floor anguish in pain while Tia fell to the floor.Eunwoo sat above Jinjin's back,he took a belt then stretched it at Jinjin's neck trying to choke Jinjin.Jinjin tried to fight Eunwoo by pulling the belt from his neck.

Suddenly,the belt was loose from Jinjin's neck.He tried to breath after been choked by Eunwoo but when he looked at his back,he saw Tia was trembling hard and a dying body infront of her.

"Tia?!"