V important rant....

Hey guys, so this is gonna be kinda sad or depressed so..if you dont want to read further, you can exit from here but i guess if you read..i appreciate you human thank you ♡

So.. let me start from begining, actually i dont know why im writing this i just feel like i want to ramble and spit out everything from my heart..

So this is whats going on my life..right now-
People who i thought are my 'friends' keep hurting me, idk whether im just too sensitive or smtg but, it hurts so bad..if you leave a person it would hurt them a little than IGNORING THEM! Like seriously i can bare the pain if they gonna leave me in the middle..i can accept the fact that the person isnt going to be there in my life no longer. Bc thats what GOD has planned for me.

Instead, if you ignore them..as if you dont know who they are, it hurts 100x than stabbing someone. I have no idea why people call me 'sensitive' 'overprotective' 'stupid' 'annoying one' etc..all i do is care for them..if you become my friend, i would check up on you 10x times a day. I would 'torture' you with texts asking you hows you day and shiz. I would be like a mother..an overprotective one..i would care and love you till i die..i would never forget the memories we had together.

But...all i get in return is hate and hurt. Atlast im hurt and left all alone in darkness nothing but with my tears and my own shadow. I hate myself for being very anxious about other person that i care. I hate myself for being overprotective. I hate myself for crying for you. I want to change myself as ppl said me to..but i cant! THIS IS HOW I AM. THIS IS HOW I BORN. THIS IS HOW I GROWN UP. THIS IS HOW I DIE.

Maybe im too 'soft' or 'sensitive' or caring..but i care for you right..? Like a mother, like your sister...like your relatives...would you hate your mother if they being over protective and care for you? No right?

But..why do you hate me when i text you asking hows you? Why do you ignore me when i text you?

Well...atlast i figured one thing, ppl take advantage of my love. They make fun of me..when im being like this. They probably talk shit about me..they probably laugh at me for being so caring..BUT I DONT CARE.

JUST A LITTLE NOTE FOR YOU HATER BABY- YOU NEVER BRING ME DOWN.

YOU NEVER HURT ME

YOU NEVER GONNA MAKE ME CRY AGAIN.

YOU NEVER GONNA CHANGE ME..

no, im not going to change myself for ANYONE!

Probably you lost yourself a nice person in your life, probably god doesnt want you and me together. So get away from my life if you want me to change myself.

Thats it, i just feel like rambling..so i did. Btw you can comment your opinions and thoughts about this ranting.. you can always pm loves..i wont bite i promise, i only love you and care for you. ♡ bye.

~Rin xo