Chapter 1

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

My eyes continuously scan my surroundings, a prominent frown displayed on my lips. I was concentrating hard, trying my best to see over people's heads. "Where the hell is he?" I mutter to myself, checking my phone once again for the time and to see whether or not he's texted me back yet.

Nope, nothing.

I sigh, running my hand through my newly dyed hair. Once the summer came around, I had decided to go for a different approach to my appearance. I felt that a change was needed so here I was, standing in the middle of the airport with bright red hair.

"Taehyung!" The sudden sound of my name being called brought a large grin to my lips. I recognise the voice immediately as I turn to see the very boy I had been waiting for.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"Jimin!" I squeal happily, running towards the male who stood with an enormous smile on his face. I jump onto him, wrapping my legs and arms around his body. "Jesus, Tae! You almost knocked me over!" He chuckles but returns the hug nonetheless.

"I missed you," I pout, slowly returning myself back onto the ground. "I missed you too," he stares at me with a mixture of happiness and regret plays in his brown orbs. I take one of his suitcases from him, wheeling it even after he tells me he can do it himself. I really missed Jimin, we've definitely grown over the summer and now here we are, reunited once again.

Jimin decided that he had spent long enough away and wanted to finish his senior year back home with me. I couldn't be more excited for what lies ahead of us.

"So," he trails off while we walk outside into the beaming sunlight. "How are you and Yoongi hyung doing?"

My face instantly lights up at the mere thought of my boyfriend. "We're doing great!" I chime happily, causing Jimin to form a smile of his own. "I'm glad, you deserve to be happy...especially after what happened before." He mumbles mostly to himself, shame clear in his expression.

I stop in my tracks, grabbing ahold of his hands, "Jimin, stop." I pout, "its all in the past now. We've all moved on, right?" He stares down at our locked fingers, a thoughtful look on his face before nodding, "yeah, you're right." He smiles at me.