Chapter 9

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

I uncomfortably walk into my dorm, instantly seeing Ji-hyuk who perks up the second he sees me. "Where were you?" He questions as he begins to shuffle off of his bed.

I move over to my side of the room as I drop my bag onto the floor. "Out." I simply state, wanting to escape away from the brunette boy. I just want to take a shower to wash away the sweaty feeling I feel as I begin searching around to grab clothes to wear afterwards.

Ji-hyuk was close, I could feel the heat radiating from him by my side. Pursing my lips, I pretend like he isn't there as I finally piece together a comfy outfit to wear after showering.

I turn around, about to head for the bathroom door when Ji-hyuk catches me and pushes me back down till my back hits against my bed. He immediately climbs on top of me as I squirm under his grasp. "What are you-let go!!" I frantically try to escape his clutch but the brunette male is a lot stronger than he looks.

I feel one of his hands take both of mine while the other slowly trails down the side of my face. "Aww Taehyungie, why do you always have to disobey and make me angry." He spoke with a scarily calm voice and a dirty looking smile plastered on his lips. "Do you perhaps enjoy the idea of me punishing you?" He whispers seductively close to my ear before retreating his head back to gawk down at me.

A small whimper parts from my lips as I attempt to once again break free. Yet the more I struggle, the tighter his grip seems to get. "You know, I have to admit...when you get all bratty and disobedient with me..." he trails off, a strange emotion swirls around in his dark, hungry looking orbs. "It really turns me on."

I could feel him rubbing up against me, something hard growing in his pants which causes me to squirm in fear. Without realising it, I scream out Yoongi's name. In the back of my head I expected him to jump out and save me but the reality is that this isn't some nightmare that can easily be fixed with the flick of a magic wand.

Instead, I only seem to anger Ji-hyuk more as he moves his hand that was on my cheek down to my neck. He begins squeezing hard, causing my oxygen levels to drop drastically. "P-P-PLEASE!!!" I yelp out while tears start to roll down my cheeks from the lack of air entering my body.

Ji-hyuk just grins, giggling sadistically to himself as he watches me struggle to get away from him. I twist and wriggle my body in awkward positions, hoping to somehow gain the ability to move my arms once again so I can push him off of me.

But the brunette is definitely a lot stronger, holding my arms down so I can't escape. "I like when you're like this under me. I love watching how you squirm." He moans out as he roughly presses himself further into my closed thighs. I was just thankful that our clothes were still left on but it didn't excuse the way he was treating me in this current moment.

Before long, I begin to slip into unconsciousness from lack of air. My loud gasps that were crying, begging from the taller boy to let go were now turning muffled as my tearful eyes begin to shut.