Chapter 11

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

I half debate on whether I should phone Yoongi first but went against it since it was Jimin I was currently dealing with. The pair don't get on so it would probably be best to keep them separated for now.

Instead, I try ringing Namjoon's phone but he doesn't seem to be picking up no matter how many times I call. "What the hell are you possibly doing?!" I yell while staring down at my phone in frustration.

It seemed like my question had been answered the second a message pops up on my screen. The text was from Namjoon, or more so Jin hyung explaining to stop disturbing them since they were at home, getting it on.

Grimacing at the information, I peer back over at Jimin who was now attempting to get up on his feet. "Taehyungie!" He cries out, hazily seeking my face through his blurry, drunken orbs. "Jimin I think you should stay seated." I try to get the reeking of alcohol boy back onto the bed but he leans too far forward, causing him to fall onto me.

I stumble backwards but manage to catch myself before I can go crashing to the ground with Jimin on top of me. "Taehyungie!" Jimin hollers out, "Taehyungie, I'm a bad person!" He blubbers out.

I was shocked by the sudden amount of tears pouring from Jimin's eyes. Holding him at shoulder length, I begin to wipe away his saddened tears. "Jiminie, don't cry! You're not a bad person." I watch how his expression suddenly changes drastically. Despite being best friends with Jimin, I've only ever seen his drunk a few times and most of the time, he's never this bad.

His orbs darken with a strange emotion as he gawks at my face, making me slightly uncomfortable. "Uhh...Jimin?" I awkwardly whisper out as the older attempts to stand on his own two feet with great difficulty.

"T-T-Taehyungie is s-so pretty!" He slurs over his words, edging closer to me while falling over a few times. I repeatedly keep walking backwards, trying to move away from my friend who manages to trap me against the wall. "Taehyungie!" He whines out, surprising me with how seductive it sounds.

Jimin slowly trails his hand down his body till he reaches in front of his clothed crotch. "Taehyungie, it hurts!" He squeezes himself, causing me to widen my eyes in shock. 'What in the?!'

"Jimin-" but he cuts me off when he moves his face closer to mine. "-Taehyungie, help it s-s-stop! K-kiss m-m-me!" His lips are an inch away from my own. A year ago, I would've been in heaven. Now, all I want is for Jimin to get off of me. "Jimin stop! You're drunk!" I announce as I shove him back. I didn't realise how hard I pushed him however as he topples back onto the bed. I knew fine well that Jimin was just acting and saying all this because he was drunk, horny and upset.

Sighing loudly to myself, I pull out my phone and decide to call Hoseok since no one else will be able to help me. "Taehyungie! I-I'm s-sorry!" Jimin wails as he begins thrashing around. I roll my eyes at my drunken friend. "I get it Jimin, just go to sleep." I hold one side of his shoulders down to stop him from moving while my other hold's up my phone to my ear, waiting for Hoseok to answer.