TEN

JOEY

i had learned that ethan had a big mouth and so the next morning i had woken up to the breakfast club playing on the surround sounds and welcoming smiles

i had learned that ethan had a big mouth and so the next morning i had woken up to the breakfast club playing on the surround sounds and welcoming smiles. "morning, joey." they all cheer as i walk over sleepily to the presence of all them in the living room, a stack of pancakes in front of them. these being decorated with my favorite toppings as well as the whipped cream at the top that had consisted of a smiley face.

"what is happening?" i get out groggily as they all guide me to the front of the breakfast food and wrap a blanket around my shoulders in the process.

"it's just a little something for you. that's all." troy answers letting me furrow my brows as i suddenly let my eyes fall onto ethan who had tried to smile.

"you told troy? already?" i question now with some irritation as ethan looses the simper as he sighs. his posture falling as he nods in defeat. "why would you do that? i just wanted to ignore it until someone brought up, 'hey remember that guy you were going to have intercourse with? what happened to him?' which would've been like four months from now because guys suck with that type of stuff." i rant as they all look with confusion at me as i groan when falling back into my seat. my stare on the television now as the movie plays out.

"but thank you, this is really nice." i mumble as i then reach for the stack of pancakes as i begin to dig in with a smile creeping up on face. suddenly the front door opens with a tired grayson walking through. yet there is a grin that lingers on as he shuts it and notices us. his eyes scanning between the three of us and the television.

"oh no joey, did something happen between you and alex?" grayson coos as i knit my brows on how he would have known something like that however the sounds of the film had answered my question.

"yeah we broke it off." i grumble as grayson takes a seat beside his brother. his lips now consisting of a frown as gazes at me with sorrow.

"i'm sorry, joey." his words cause me to shrug my shoulders as i sigh faintly in defeat.

"it's for the best i guess but i'm assuming you're date went well. sleepover!" i sing at the end as grayson let's a smirk grow as he begins nod.

"yes it did."

"what's her name anyways?" troy questions now as grayson crosses his arms when getting more comfortable in his seat.

"it's bethany." he informs as we all let a simper progress onto our lips.

"when can we meet her?" ethan asks as grayson now chuckles as his head falls back before staring at him straight in the face with sudden serious features.

"yeah never." he states when patting his shoulder before standing up and leaving to his room as we all scoff now. my eyes going from the man who disappears then back to television as i end off with shrugging my shoulders.