The frist day

(Get ready!)

aizawa walked into u.a -excited but nervous for his first year at U.A ,he walked into his class room only too see yamade and nemuri -he was happy to see nemuri but not yamade .

Aizawa got to to his desk all the way in the back of the class ,"hay baby " nemuri said with a big Beautiful smile-yamade was setting right next to nemuri writing something's onto a paper .aizawa gave nemuri a soft nod ,"h-hay "aizawa's Voice cracked as he talked to nemuri -"soo how do you think about the school ?"nemuri says putting her hand onto aizawa's hand .aizawa gave her a soft smile ,"I-it's nice...."yamade stoped writing and looked up at him -aizawa really does not like yamade ,the way he looks and talks just bothers aizawa.

Aizawa eventually fell asleep on his desk -then someone taps aizawa on the shoulder,making him jump tiny bit -"oh I'm sorry heheh did I give u a shook "it was yamade -he was not so loud as aizawa has seen him . "Sorry to wake you "yamade said sounding happy -"y-yeah ..."aizawa said standing up and walking out of the class for lunch , once he gets into the lunch room he looks to toshinori and nemuri . Aizawa finds them and sets next to toshinori and falls back to sleep ,"that was fast "nemuri says talking about how aizawa can just fall asleep like it's nothing -" i'm some what jealous of him* toshinori says giving nemuri a soft chuckle.

Meanwhile yamade is with emi eating food -but ever time yamade looked at emi began laughing ,"HAHAHH!!STOPP!!"yamade's quirky activated when he looked at emi . Emi laugh with yamade , eventually yamade and emi fall to the floor-grabbing everybody's attention.this Plus the noises made aizawa wake up and stare down at yamade and emi -making them disable their quirk ,making them get up and look around not really sure why they could not use there quirks .

Eventually there eyes landed on aizawa , who's hair was up in the air and his eyes were red -"oh no ~"emi said .emi had a big crush on aizawa -like it was weird ,she had asked aizawa back in Junior high ' to marry her' -aizawa really did not like emi , mainly because she was loud just like yamade .

Yamade blushes as he saw aizawa staring at them -he has never seen aizawa use his quirk before , but then he looked back at emi who is a blushing mess and drooling at aizawa.aizawa turned away form them -tiny bit embarrassed that he had to use his quirk in front of a group of people .yamade  got off the floor and sat in his set all embarrass about having everybody's eyes on him and emi -"heheh aizawa saw me!!"emi was so happy about this ,yamade was just embarrassed And somewhat scared as he's never seen a quirk like that ever in his lifetime.

Aizawa put his face in his hands ,"that was cool aizawa ~"nemuri said in that voice that gave any boy who was not gay get a boner ."t-thank-s "aizawa says into his hands . Toshinori Gabe nemuri a soft sigh a tiny bit happy to see aizawa talking ,"sooo aizawa you want to come over to my home after school ?"toshinori asked in a soft voice -aizawa have him a soft nod ."nice!"toshinori said turning to his muscle form and then poofs back ,nemuri gives him a soft chuckle -this made aizawa pull his hands away form his face and looked up at toshinori and nemuri .
Aizawa soft mumble to self about something-not really anything interesting , just mumbling about what he wants in life -which is  really  not a lot .

-OOF LATER AFTER SCHOOL-

Yamade begins walking home with emi ,"yamadeee aizawa is sooo hoootttttt"emi says holding her cheeks so happy-"heh sure ! He looks .....ok ..?"yamade says not really sure what to say to emi . "Let's just get to my home so I can start the podcast!"yamade says so happily,"yeah!"emi's says beginning to laugh.

Yamade and emi eventually get to his house,and walks up stairs  and  yamade  and emi  walked into the sound studio -yamade sat down with emi ."so what are we goin to talk about ??"emi said looking at yamade ,"hah!we are going to play some Music anddd answer phone calls !"yamade said so happy as he pulled up his Computer-"nice!hehehh!!!"emi said activating her quick making yamade laugh so hard that he falls to the ground-at this point he's using his quirky just to scream and laugh.

Meanwhile toshinori and aizawa and nemuri are laying on the bed talking about all types of drama , and how happy they are about being at U.A."you should kiss me aizawa"toshinori says chuckling to himself "mmmn-no"aizawa says laying down in his chest. "Your both so weird "nemuri says playing with the Radio,"do you need some help love ~"toshinori says trying to imitate nemuri ,making aizawa crack a cute smile. "Oh sh!"nemuri says hitting toshinori with a napkin covered and make up -"haha!" Toshinori laughs at nemuri's actions ,"...mm is the Radio read-y "aizawa asks with a soft voice."oh yes love ~"nemuri says Turing up the sound-and they begin listening to some soft Music,"...t-this is n-nice "aizawa says petting toshinori Head ."hhe yeah ..who runs this station ??"toshinori looks over at nemuri wanting her to answer,"oh !..um they have a phone number you can call,you want too?"nemuri says looking over at aizawa and toshinori-"sure"aizawa says with no emotion getting both toshinori and nemuri's attention.

"Ok then!"toshinori says picking up the phone "what's the number?"toshinori says looking down at his phone -which is placed on aizawa's back "oh 512-@@$&&$"(im not going to put a real one there)nemuri says and watches toshinori put the number in .the Radio stop music and goes to someone talking "HELLOO MY BEAUTIFUL LISTENERS , we have the first call of the night! Hello welcome to the show !how can I help you ?"aizawa automatically knows who this person is ,aizawa looked at the phone and activated his quirk .

Nemuri just looked at aizawa like he was crazy ,"hi ! We would Iike to hear stutter by marianas trench "toshinori says into the phone getting some what nervous-not very comfortable with aizawa trying to use his quirk on his phone . "HAH OK ,HERE COMES STUTTER MY NUMBER OME LISTENER !"the persons says hanging up the phone -"wow ,he called us his number one listeners !"toshinori says with pure happiness in his voice ." Your just a big kid toshinori "nemuri says braiding aizawa hair ,"I know "toshinori says with a big goofy smile-"sooo aizawa you know who that was ?"nemuri says putting aizawa's hair into cute tiny buns,"y-yeah...it was y-Yamade "aizawa says with no emotion.
———————————————————————————-

i was tagged by WhyDoINeedSleep  1-im really good at not doing my work 2-im scared of going to high school3-I know eventually we're all gonna die4-i need wayyy more sleep then I get 5-im really funny 6-im lying 7-it's 4 in the morning 8-i can't sl...

1-im really good at not doing my work
2-im scared of going to high school
3-I know eventually we're all gonna die
4-i need wayyy more sleep then I get
5-im really funny
6-im lying
7-it's 4 in the morning
8-i can't sleep without playing Music
9-i'm highly dyslexic
10-.... Sleep is for the week
Umm some spoiler for the next chapter -
Umm there's a big test
Tagg -
Maat_Mons
Devilwolff44
WhyDoINeedSleep
Aiphledaliph_Native
@idonthave25friendsonheresorry

(Wow that was a lot of words ...like a lot -about 1179)