You're bothering me

I hope you are having a good day and night
———————————-////

Time skip till later that day at lunch -
Aizawa lays his head on the table not wanting to eat as he knew if he did he was going to puke it out when he got home , today yamade decided to set with them . "Soo how was ya'll day?" Yamade asked looking  up at all is the group -but aizawa ,as he look like he was sleeping . "Good "nemuri said looking at her food -aizawa got up and walked out of the lunch room . "...is he ok ?"toshinori says looking at nemuri and yamade -"...it's his dad again "nemuri says trying to talk softy so yamade doesn't hear about aizawa's Dad .

Yamade looked at them both and asked "what about aizawa's Dad ?" They both looked at him ,and at the same time both said "don't worry " . Later on in the last class of the day ,yamade looks over at aizawa ..."hay ...aizawa want to come over   And stay the night ??"aizawa Gabe him a soft nod he just does not  want to go home .after class yamade held aizawa's hand as he walks him over to his home ,"do we need to stop by yout home to get somethings ??"yamade asked looking at aizawa -"no...c-can I ...j-just borrow some of yours ??"aizawa some what embarrassed that he had to ask .

"Ywha !"yamade yelled all happy, they kept walking -aizawa soon looked down at his hand .his face was burning ,his hard hurt -what was this feeling . Yamade happy as all could be ,was also feeling this same thing -all he could think was 'I'm holding his hand !'.

Aizawa walked into yamade home -it was nice and so big ! Aizawa was wowed by this -yamade had such a nice home ,aizawa could not wait to see what yamade's bed looked like . "Come on up to my room !"yamade said letting go of aizawa's hand ,he then began walking up stairs up to his room -aizawa soon flowed him .

Yamade room so soo big -and his bed was nicely made .aizawa made a runing dive into the bed . Yamade just looked at his like he was crazy -"hay aizawa will you close your eyes ?im going to get changed really quick "yamade said looking over at aizawa who was payed out on the bed ,aizawa  nodded covering his eyes with his hands . Yamade Took off his clothes and put on some shorts in a baggy shirt -"Ok you can look now !"aizawa opens his eyes to see yamade with out his glasses .

Aizawa looked into his eyes -they looked weird ,well weird for aizawa not so weird for yamade."what you looking at aizawa ?"yamade says looking behind his to see what he is looking at "...y-you e-eyes ....t-there weird ...." "oh...hehe!yeah ..I get that a lot -and it really does help yay I'm colorblind "yamade says playing around with his glasses "that's why I were these!"yamade says very happy.

"Tha-ts cool..."aizawa says looking down at his arms -they are covered in cuts and bruises from his father ,after he sees them he holds them making sure yamade doesn't see them ."oh do you want shorts ? Or long pjs ?" Yamade says looking for some smaller clothes for his new friend .

"Mm lo-long Plz.."aizawa says playing with his hair ."Ok here you go! You can go into the closet to change if you want !"yamade says pointing to his big ass closet -aizawa takes the clothes and walked into the closet ,it's big and has some really nice clothes in it .

After a minute or two -aizawa walked out ,the small clothes that yamade had given him were way to big on our tiny cute and loved aizawa . Yamade looked him up and down blushing "I'm sorry I thought they would fi-""no your fine "aizawa cuts him off -he was just happy that someone was giving him something to ware .

-OOF LATER THAT NIGHT -

Yamade and aizawa were watching some shows , aizawa looked over at yamade he was lookin at the tv -all aizawa could think was 'you eyes your eyes boi' .aizawa grabs yamade face Turing it to him and looks right into his eyes using his quirk-trying to get his eyes to be nominal ."what are you doing ?"yamade said in a very soft voice "your eyes are cute "aizawa says letting of of his face and goes back to looking at the tv -giving off a soft blush. "Ok then ?" Yamada says laying his head in aizawa's lap making aizawa jump softy "Soo ...aizawa ""yes yamade "aizawa says looking down at him "is it true your gay?"

————————-
AHHH
Sorry I have school and shit so yeah -I love you all and thank you all .
I hope you all have a good day and or night
818 words :3