You're so loud

I hope you like this one !

After a couple weeks of school ,aizawa got to understand a lot of his class mates -aizawa day in the back of the class -and just this day yamade decided to set right next to aizawa .

'Really now 'that's all aizaw could thing ,why did yamade have to set next to him -"HAY MY DUDE "yamade said looking over t aizawa .aizawa just sat there -the teacher walks in getting everybody's attention,"to day you get your costumes ..there over their ..go put them on "the teacher says walking into the hallway."YEAH!"yamade says picking up his costume all happy and shit -"you ready aizawa ?"nemuri says  giving him his costume ."....y-yeah.."aizawa looks up at nemuri who was in something very sexy -"..w-Wow.."aizawa says looking at her ."I know right -I love it "nemuri says all happy putting her hand on her hip ,"...heh..y-yeah.."aizawa says walking to the bathroom -and bumping into yamade .

Yamade looks down at aizawa ,"Hehe I bet your going to look handsome in your suit aizawa "yamade said waking into the changing room . All this made aizawa blush -he knew that yamade was kidding ,he had to be . Aizawa looked passed this and walked in and goes dressed -and soon walked out and ran into nemuri,"hay that's cute !"she said looking up and down at aizawa ."oh s-sh .."aizawa said walking passed her -yamade walked out and up to nemuri "hay girl " he said all happy ."oh hay love what's up ?" She says all sexy and shit -"is aizawa really gay ??" Yamade asked not really knowing if it was ok to ask ,nemuri just turned her head and walked a way not wanting to let him know yet .

————————————————————————-////
I know it's really short I'm sorry -I have a lot of home work right now -but I love you all and I hope you all have a good day and or night !