!BEST FRIENDS!

Hi there -it one is going to have friends an shit
————————————-

A week after yamade ease dropping on aizawa and toshinori .

Yamade walked into aizawa's room ,"hay ???" "Oh hay yamade ...good morning "aizawa said putting on his shoes ."can I ask you something ??" Yamade said setting down next to aizawa ,"yeah go for it "aizawa said standing up ."are you gay?" Yamade says taking off his glasses to look up at aizawa .

Was aizawa gay ?he had never really thought about it that much . He knew he liked guys -but he had never gone after girls before ,"well I guess I am " aizawa said not really sure with him self .

" oh that's cool! I'm bi !" Yamade said as he put on his glasses and got up ,"really ?" Aizawa asked looking Yamade in the eye -"yes really " yamade said walking out of the room . Aizawa held back his blush ,yamade was so close to him -and now he knows his is gay .

-poof time skip to lunch at school -

Aizawa has falling right to sleep on yamade lap as they all eat ,"heh how has aizawa been ?" Nemuri asked yamade who was petting the hair out of aizawa's face. "Oh ..he is really nice to me ..and well I like to think we are best friends " yamade says looking softy down at aizawa . "Yeah that's so cute "nemuri says eating her food -"sooo you know there's a girl that likes you right Yamade?"toshinori says looking at his phone .

"Really ?" Yamade asked looking over at him , "yeah ,really "toshinori says putting up his phone . Yamade looked back down at aizawa ,he was really happy that they were good friends .

POOF after school

Aizawa was walking home with yamade , "sooo aizawa "yamade said taking a hold of aizawa's hand ,"what?"aizawa said looking away no wanting him to see his soft blush ."I think to night you should help me make food "yamade said looking up in the sky ,"sure I'll help" "really?!" Yamade asked looking back at aizawa ,"asss long as I get to pick what we watch !"aizawa said with a soft smile. Yamade let out a soft sigh -"finnneee!" Yamade said Rolling his eyes at aizawa .

Aizawa walked into the house -yamades parents left for a business trip this week ,so they have the house all to them self's . Yamade put there things on the couch and layed on the floor -"why are you on the floor?"aizawa said smiling as he stood over him ."I thought this was the couch"yamade said with his big goofy grin,"your a mess my boi" aizawa said laying next to him.

Yamade turn over to face aizawa ,"so hay aizawa .." "what ?"aizawa said looking over at him ."are we best friends"yamade said with big eyes -"no"aizawa said turning away from yamade ,"wait! Your kiding right!?" Yamade practically yelled at aizawa ."YES HAHA! I was kidding yamade-your my best friend "aizawa said smiling the brightest yamade had ever seen .

—————

Authors note-
Sorry for not posting -I have been every busy with school

I love you all and I hope you have a good day or night
-500 words