m y s o n (and my Wall)

An update on my cactus!!
This my plant boye, Severin. He's the gay prince of the plants.

 He is very soft and fuzzy! He is also growing a new arm and I am so proud of him

The friends that surrond him are:
In the front: Glow Cat-Holy Papi, Glow Frog- Lord of the Yeet, and Glow Lizard- Goddess of the Gays.
Behind him: Carl, a galaxy in a jar, and Goober, a sticky, squishy cat.
In his pot:Beep, a fake mushroom.
Next to him and behind his furthest arm: Jemermy Skittles, a hamster eraser.
In front of Jemermy: A paper boat my friend made that says "love you Haybae" and a butterfly I accidentally made out of wire.
Behind Jemermy: A door. Behind it is The Void. It's very sparkly and glows a little.
Above him: A little pride flag, and the rest of my Wall.

My Wall! Look at my Wall!

The things on my Wall:On the little wall next to it: a painting that was in my grandparent's house that I loved when I was little

On the little wall next to it: a painting that was in my grandparent's house that I loved when I was little. Before my grandpa died, he gave me a copy. I do not remember this, because I was 4. Below it is a photograph of some flowers.
On the Wall:
A light-up letter H that is rarely turned on because it flickers no matter what I do
A canvas with a cheesy quote and some seashells. It's mostly there to take up space.
A canvas I made by smearing paint around randomly. I wrote "Pray!ng for the Fa!thless" on it. I'm not religious. I just like Panic! at the Disco.
A drawing of a cat with wings taped onto it and sheet music scattered about. It says "Bach Bach Bach." It's a pun.
A painting of a unicorn my brother made in fourth grade. He hates it, but I think the fact that it's not very good makes it cool in an abstract way.
A "boarding pass" from a local museum's Titanic exhibit. I have been obsessed with the Titanic since first grade.
A sticker that should say "I 💟 robots," but instead of a heart it has a robot arm, so it says "I arm robots."
A picture of a reindeer my friend drew and gave to me for Christmas.
A magnet that has a woman with flowers for hair and says "let equality bloom." I don't have anywhere else to put it so it's balancing on the canvas below it.
A picture of Alexander Hamilton that's actually a greeting card. He looks sassy, so I put him on the Wall.
A canvas that says "Stay Gold."
A wreath my mom made with a little stuffed Bill Cipher, made by me, sitting inside it.
A chalkboard with my name and some stickers on it
A ticket from a murder-mystery play I went to. It was very h*ckin funny and interactive.
My playbill from Hello, Dolly on Broadway. I love it.
On the far left of the Wall, you can see some leaves. These are the leaves to a wall decal tree I had above my bed. My cat peeled off all the branches and hid them, but he didn't take the leaves, so I left them. They kind of look like they're blowing off of the wreath.
There's also some fairy lights and a string of Polaroids, but you can barely see it in the picture.

And that's my Wall!