Unpopular Opinions

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

    Unpopular Opinions

Please don't unfollow me

Friends (the show), The Beatles, Taco Bell, and K-pop are overrated.

Buzzfeed isn't that bad. Their YouTube content is kind of stupid other than Unsolved, but their quizzes and articles are a good waste of time.

A lot of Ryden fans are embarrassing and have taken the whole thing waaaaay too far (if you don't know what Ryden is, it's the ship between Ryan Ross and Brendon Urie) Shipping real people isn't my thing anyway (unless they're actually a couple), and Brendon is sick of having to deny that he was with Ryan Ross. He's really happy with Sarah, and all the stans who still make Ryden theories about songs that are clearly about Sarah or something else other than Ryan (example- The End of All Things was literally Brendon's wedding vows to Sarah, and it's super rude for people to theorize that it's about Ryan Ross).

Ariana Grande's Sweetener album is really good.

Halsey's recent album, Hopeless Fountain Kingdom, was nowhere near as good as Badlands. It was good, and all the music videos were really cool, but Badlands was just better.

That being said, Halsey should have been nominated for the MTV VMA's for the HFK music video series.

A lot of people don't like Taylor Swift's "New Taylor" persona, and prefer the old one, but I think New Taylor slays.

Small children are gross

Literally just let people be whatever gender or non-gender they want. It literally doesn't matter. Nothing matters.

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛