do you like different?

***

YOU THINK I DON'T SEE WHO YOU REALLY ARE

I'VE GOT NEWS COMING

I'VE SEEN IT ALL FROM THE START

***

I KNOW ALL YOUR SECRETS AND LIES

***

KING Alden and Prince Fitz walked into the Great Hall. The chattering of the nobles stopped abruptly so everyone could bow, well, everyone except for a 15 year old girl hidden in the shadows with her bodyguard.

The king smiled jovially. "Thank you everyone for coming! You all may enter the throne room where Quinlin should start with going over the agenda. I will be in in a second."

Quinlin, the king's consultant, nodded and led everyone into the throne room, Lord and Lady Ruewen stayed behind.

When the royal family was left in private with their guests, the king turned to Lord Grady and Lady Edaline. Queen Della went up and gave them dainty hugs.

"Always a pleasure to see you two," she said while smiling.

"The pleasure's all ours," Lord Grady replied.

The queen folded her hands. "Now where's that lovely daughter of yours?"

Lord Grady shared a look with his wife. "She should be around here..."

Suddenly, a small blonde elf stumbled out of the shadows. The girl turned around and glared at the shadows, she then seemed to realize that she wasn't the only one there and turned around to look at the people staring at her. She gave a small smile and Princess Biana gasped.

"You have brown eyes!" she exclaimed, then turned to her parents. "Are you sure she's an elf?"

"Well that's not offensive," the girl grumbled to apparently no one, and crossed her arms.

Keefe reached his hands up to his forehead. "Oh wow," he muttered. "Your emotions are like, super strong!"

The girl turned to the shadows and said, "Gnome, I can't stand Empath's." 

She turned and looked towards her mother. "You know what happened to the last one, are you sure it's best we be here?" Edaline gave her a stern look and the girl shrugged.

"Worth a shot."

The queen gave her husband and apprehensive look, and all he did was smile slightly.

"Great. Give me a second," the blonde said, grimacing. The girl took a deep breath and closed her eyes. After a second she opened her eyes. "Can you feel them now?"

"No!" Keefe shot her a suspicious look. "How'd you do that?"

The girl grinned mischievously. "Just a trick I learned."

"Yes, well we will leave you guys to get to know each other," the king said, smiling obliviously.

"You're leaving me with them?" the brown-eyed elf said accusingly, rounding on her parents

"Sophie. Be nice," Lady Ruewen said sternly.

Sophie smiled sweetly at her mother. "I am being nice." 

Edaline gave her a look and her daughter sighed. "Ok, ok I get it- and I know, no pranks or else my bow and arrows are gone for a month, which is completely unfair by the way. Honestly you'd think you would trust me more."