Chapter 1

1993

"It was fully midnight. The wind was cold, and the sky was stormy black. The night guard, or my bother, Nash, went on a night shift. I was curious to see how his office looks like and how he's going to handle everything, so I stalked him. I was outside, looking in through the mirror, seeing him sitting on a chair. His right hand holds a flashlight, and the other one grabs the monitor. It was his first day, and I saw him shaking in fear. I heard a sound in the kitchen, so did he. He ran into the kitchen and saw a shadow. He tried to go back, but the doors were shut and locked. Luckily in his pocket, there was a phone. Sadly, no one picked up. He turns on his handy-dandy flashlight and screams. I saw it too. It slaughtered my brother in pieces. I cried in pain." Victoria detailed.

"Can you describe the criminal?" Matthew questioned.

"It wasn't a criminal. It was a disaster. It was a monster. Its eyes were glowing white, its teeth was all white too, and its body, legs, hands, bunny ears were all pitch black." she describes.

"Our detective team will go check on the place where he worked later today, okay?"

"Sure, although you can't bring my brother back..."

"We can't dear. I'm sorry for your brother."

"It's okay. I can move on."

Later that day, the investigation crew came to that place, or named the infamous "Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria". They've checked everything, from the security room, the stage, even the bathrooms, but nothing was in those places.
Then, Matthew went inside the kitchen. Blood was all over the place. There was also a piece of paper that said "Catch me". He gathered everyone around and showed them, all they did was fooled around.

"This is just nonsense. Whoever writes this had a purpose." Matthew's wife, Keilie said.

After that, the lights were flicking. Keilie went crazy, and she started seeing hallucinations of something demonic. She was scared. Everyone carried her and let her rest.
In the meantime, Matthew and his fellow, Adam, continues to investigate. Adam held his camera on his hand and started recording. They went back to the kitchen, and the lights turned off. The door closed by itself, too. The thing that Victoria described was not here, but instead, it was someone purple with white eyes. It looked like a security guard. It went towards us and grabbed Adam. He was screaming for help, and luckily, Matthew was there. He grabbed the religious symbol and showed it to the thing. It was afraid, it started to vanish and it did. They got out of the kitchen and went home.

On the way home, Matthew asked Adam if he got the footage.

"Well I've checked it, and it's completely in here!"

Matthew was glad that he got it. On their way home, Matthew came to meet his father. He's a priest.

"It is certain to let it rest there. 1983 has been a year of demonic events. The pizzeria has to be closed. Report it and it'll never touch anyone." my father said.

He then followed his father's lead. He called the owners to report what happened and sent them proof, they agreed to shut it down.
Later on, the pizzeria is finally closed, leaving its past inside.