Chapter 3

Vicki wakes up from her sleep. Well, technically, she didn't sleep. Her face was tired and scared. She asks Lauren if she could call some help. The young mother nods gently.
Vicki borrowed her dad's computer to search for help. She found the Nicole investigation team. She picked up the phone and pressed on the numbers to contact them. After a few hours, they came.

"Do you think this will go well?" Keilie said.

"It will be fine. It's just like other times." Matthew makes Keilie less nervous.

They rang the bell. The parents opened the door and greeted them. Keilie went to check around, and Lauren showed Matthew the secret room. While they are doing what they're doing, Keilie felt weird. She started to feel something. She went to Matthew and breathes constantly.

"It's coming."

"What is?" curious Matthew.

"Remember the incident that happened 4 years ago? It's quite the same as this, I can feel it."

"Honey, there's no such thing. You're just too nervous."

"You don't know yet, Matthew."

Then, Keilie runs away. Her face is full with tears. She wipes it off. When finished crying, she saw a boy wearing blue pants, a red and blue vertical stripped shirt and brown shoes. He's also holding a yellow and red stripped balloon. He was standing next to the lake.
Keilie began going towards him. He spoke a simple "Hello" with an echoed voice, and Keilie said "Hi".

"Who are you?" Keilie comes closer.

"Hi." the boy gets more annoying.

"Uh, you just said that."

He began laughing. The "ha-ha"s kept being repeated. Keilie couldn't handle it, so she shouted at him.

"UGH, SHUT THE F- UP!"

The boy stopped. His face was angry. He faced his face down to the ground, leaving his eyes looking at her. He lets go of his balloon, and it started to come close to her. Keilie grabs the balloon, as soon as she said "What", she got pushed to her right by something invincible. She screams and then faints on the grass. Ace, one of her friends in the investigation team, heard the scream. She ran outside and saw her laying down. She came to her and brings her inside. Matthew saw, he was worried of what happened. When Keilie woke up, she said she saw a boy and he attacked her. They went outside to search for him, but nothing appeared.

All of them started doing some research about the house. The house belonged to a previous owner or known as the Pharrell family. The information that caught everyone's eyes is that Nash and Victoria was in the family. Their parents are still alive, but the kids died. Nash got murdered 4 years ago, and Victoria hanged herself a year after her brother's death because their parents were too annoying. Victoria had also cursed the next family who dares to invade their house. The current living family was shocked to the core when they heard this. From now on, the investigation team will temporarily live with them until the haunting goes away.