Chapter 2

4 years later

The Morris family came from somewhere, now moves to Texas. The family includes 7 members: Lauren the mother, Ben the father and 5 lovely kids, Beau, Vicki, Adonis, Monkey and Sam. In the car, driving to their new house, Monkey saw a place called "Freddy's Fazbear Pizzeria", the location where the murder scene from 4 years ago started. It was closed still, but everyone in the car wanted to play there, except for the parents.
After a long drive, they officially arrived at their houses. It's two-floored, perfect for living and it's warm. The kids ran out and went to check the house. While that happened, the oldest child, Adonis, complained to his mother:

"Why can't we live in our old house?"

"Well dear, it's small and compact, and look at this! It's bigger and better!"

"I get it. I quite like it. Let this house satisfy me."

After checking the house, the parents called the kids to bring the stuff inside, then they sorted each item in their own spot.

Later that night, the family had dinner together. They discussed things about the house.

"This house is huge, dad!" the youngest, Beau, feels excited.

"I know, I haven't explored enough yet." Ben replies.

Whilst having a family-friendly dinner, they heard a bang. Ben came to check, it's actually a secret room. Lauren gave him a flashlight and went in. It's filled with old stuff from the previous family who lived her. One of the old things is a life-sized marionette hanging on the wall. The kids wanted to take him out, but Ben denies. He shuts the door and dinner continues.

Late at night, everyone began to sleep, although Beau needs a bedtime story. Lauren tells him a story about a guy who raises sheeps as his pets. He loved his sheeps so much and he will even sacrifice his life for them. Beau wasn't enough satisfied, but Lauren tried her best.
On the other side of the bedroom, Sam told Beau that he's so childish. Lauren giggled a bit, and Beau was a bit angry, but it was a joke. Finally, Lauren went out and turned off the lights so they could sleep.

A few hours passed by at 2am, the TV turned on by itself. Vicki heard the sound. She curiously wakes up and went downstairs. She scratches her head and whispers to herself, "Why the heck is the TV still on? It must have been Beau.", then she turned the TV off.
As she was walking upstairs, the TV turned back on again.

"Is this a joke?" she gets upset.

She turned off the TV again, and gently placed the remote control down on the table. She tried to go back to sleep again, but a door squeak was heard by her. It caught her attention, so she decided to investigate. It was the secret room door. She went to take a look inside, and saw that the marionette was gone. She was shaking in fear, she closes the door and then runs.
When she was running towards the ladder, she tripped and fell down. Her legs didn't move, she tried to crawl. Then, something grabbed on her legs, pulling her and locked her inside the secret room. She screams and bashes on the door, luckily the parents heard. They went downstairs and take a look.

"MOM, HELP ME!" Vicki gets terrified.

Lauren and Ben heard her voice. They heard her voice inside the room, so they tried to open it, but it's locked. Ben pulls the door hardly, and then he fell on the ground. On the good side, Vicki escaped. She hugged her mom tightly as her body is shaking.

"Mom, what is happening?!"

"I don't know honey, but maybe tomorrow we'll solve this..."

They went to bed after the incident. The other kids heard what happened also. Another day continues.