Chapter 7 - Finale

They rushed to the Morris' house. When they arrived, Sam showed them which way they went and how it happened.

"Well, we were just sleeping and then Adonis woke up. I heard his footsteps, so I woke up too. I saw him grabbing Beau's and Vicki's ears, going to the front door and drove away. I told the others about this, they freaked out too."

"Wait, how in the world is he driving when he's only 16?"

"I don't know. Maybe someone is inside him."

After hearing the whole plot, Matthew went to the car alone, leaving Keilie behind.

"What are you doing, Matt?!"

"I'm leaving you here. I don't wanna lose you."

"But our daughter needs you! It needs the whole family! If we're doing this then we have to work together."

Matthew thought of it. He agreed to bring her with him. He started the engines and drove the car really fast. On the road, Keilie saw Adonis' car parking in-front of a place called "Freddy's Fazbear Pizzeria".

"Wait, isn't this the place that happened 4 years ago?"

"It is." Matthew solves the question.

Towards Keilie is the door to the pizzeria. She saw the door opening by itself, so she ran inside with Matthew. It was dark inside, so they couldn't see anything. There was a light source in the storage room, so they went inside. Under the tables, there's a door to a basement. They went down there, seeing Beau and Vicki all tied up. Adonis is standing in-front of them, with his hands getting corrupted. Then he saw Keilie, he pushed her to the wall, making her hurt. Matthew, the genius, once again gets dumber when he showed Adonis the symbol. Adonis gets angrier, he goes upstairs and also pulls Matthew with him. It was actually a trick, he left Matthew alone upstairs. Adonis returns downstairs, seeing Keilie already untied the kids. They heard a bang behind them, they turned around and see nothing. They looked forward and saw Adonis in his original form and shape. He simply said "It's me" and gets pulled upstairs, locking Keilie and the others downstairs. Then, they smelled smoke. Behind them, a fire from a match appeared out of nowhere. The fire started to spread.
Meanwhile upstairs, Matthew struggles to see. He heard someone said "Hi" and "Hello". When he moved forward, he touched something. He tried to felt it and look at it, it's actually Balloon Boy. Balloon Boy keeps laughing "ha-ha" continuously. Matthew couldn't handle it, so he simply told him to shut up. He became quiet, and in the corner, there's a music box that's not winded up. The music keeps getting faster and faster. Finally, a marionette shows up slowly and jumped at him. Matthew pushed it away by kicking it. But no, it fights back. The marionette pushes Matthew to the kitchen. He saw a knife, so he stabbed the marionette with it. It deactivated, Matthew was happy. He started to smell some smoke, it's actually coming from the basement. He tried to open the door, but it's locked. So, he kicked it and it fell into pieces. They rescued Keilie and the kids, but then a circle of fire started to form. A lot of fire and action happened. Matthew saw a guy in a green-ish, yellow-ish suit that has bunny ears. It comes towards him, then both fights.

"Get out of the pizzeria!" Matthew told the others.

They quickly ran out. They saw the fire spreads to the roof already. In the meantime, Matthew is still fighting him. Luckily, he brought his book to do an exorcism. He also brought some holy water. He reads the words out loud, while defending himself from the enemy. He sprinkled holy water onto it, it started to get scared. Matthew continues for a minute straight. At the end, he unleashed the demon out of his body, but not yet. He started to disappear, but he became Adonis. Adonis attacks him, he started to tell him about what he is in the past.

"Adonis, I know you're gonna listen to this. You're the kid of the Morris family! You can't give up! You have to unleash it out! Control it! Take over it! I know you can do this, Adonis."

Adonis heard the tear-dropping words. He groans, and then forms back to his normal-self. Matthew quickly took him out of the pizzeria, but he was scared to jump across the fire.

"Come on, Adonis! You're braver than you thought!"

Afterwards, Adonis has jumped. Matthew brought him outside safely, and both of them started to lay on the floor. Everyone looked inside, seeing the marionette and the other animatronics burn in flames, becoming dust. Beau called the ambulance and the firefighters immediately.
Whilst the fire is still burning, the other people of the Morris family saw the flames. They ran to the pizzeria, seeing everyone laying down on the floor.

"Are you okay?!" Lauren feels worried.

"I'm okay, mom. It's all over now." Adonis replied.

The whole family gets happier. The demon is now unleashed, making history once again.

"So how is it to be powerful, young man?" Keilie jokes around.

"Not fun, but it could be." Matthew said.

They hugged each other and hope for the best in the future, with no more demonic events and stuff. Also, the Morris family lived happily ever after.