Chapter 5

The sun sets, everyone gathered around to have dinner. Matthew discusses about the story of Nash and Victoria. Lauren felt nervous afterwards. To keep the family safe, we need to have religious symbols all around the house, but some could be good. Later that night, the team placed them in every room there is.

"It can keep the house safe for tonight." Adam said.

"But is it truly safe?" Sam shivers.

"We don't know yet, kiddo. As long as we stick together, we can be stronger." Alivia said.

A few hours later, midnight stroke. Everyone slept in the living room together, except for Adonis. He stands up and looks at the clock. Lauren heard a sound. She opened her eyes and saw him not sleeping.

"...mom?!" Monkey awakes Lauren.

"Kill, kill, kill." Adonis gets creepy.

"What is it, dear?" Lauren wakes up.

"Look at Adonis!"

Lauren turns on the light, everyone started to wake up. As soon as they are awaken, Adonis floated in the air like he doesn't care with his arms up on both sides and legs straight down, like a religious symbol. After that, he turns upside down, forming a demon symbol, saying that something's coming.
Matthew quickly grabbed his religious symbol and showed it to Adonis. He gets scared, but he took the item out of Matthew's hands. With the rest of the symbols, it begins to fall down on the floor.

"I want your soul" Adonis looked into Vicki's eyes, saying it out loud.

Vicki starts to feel scared. Adonis' arms expands out and reaches for her. He grabs her and brought her upstairs, alone. He locks her in his room with him. Everyone started to go upstairs, banging on the door but it won't budge a bit. So, Ben went to the storage room and found an axe. He destroys the door. They finally got in, seeing Vicki in the corner shaking her legs.

"Mom, I wanna go home! The real one that's not like this!" Vicki cries.

"But this is your home. Your terror awaits." Adonis spoke to Vicki, then his body flew down the stairs and pushed into the front door hardly.

Keilie went to check on Adonis. While being close to him, his eyes opened wide and he grabs her neck, lifting Keilie up. Matthew saw, he showed the symbol to him and Adonis' soul returns.

"What happened? My head hurts..." Adonis said.

"Don't worry about nothing. We're here to help out." Elizabeth appeased him.

Matthew and Elizabeth brought Adonis to the couch, leaving his body there to rest.